2004 Heidelberg Printmaster 52-2 Two Color Offset Printing Press - BRAND NEW - 0 IMPRESSIONS
Note! - Machine was purchased by the United States Government and was never put into production. It was set up and demonstrated to the operators, but it was never used. There are 0 impressions on the machine (see photos). You will probably never see another machine in this condition again.
Original Purchase Price - $180,000
Model: GTO 52-2
Impression Count: 0 (see photos)
Machine Cycle Count: 5681 (see photos)
Royse Refirgeration Unit
Operators and Parts Manuals
Heidelberg Plate Punch
230 Volt 32A 3 Phase 60Hz
The Printmaster GTO is a widely-used conventional lithographic production printing press. The 2-colour design can print one or two colours in a single pass of the sheet. Printing of additional colours, including 4-colour process, can be accomplished by means of multiple passes through the press. Accurate 3-point registration is possible by means of the feedboard and printing units.
Maximum Sheet Size: 14.17" x 20.47" (360 x 520 mm)
Minimum Sheet Size for Straight Printing: 4.13" x 7.09" (105 x 180 mm)
Minimum Sheet Size for Perfecting: 5.51" x 7.09" (140 x 180 mm)
Maximum Image Area: 13.39" x 19.88" (340 x 505 mm)
Gripper Margin: 0.32" - 0.39" (8-10 mm)
Maximum Speed: 8000 impressions per hour (iph)
Minimum Caliper of Substrate: 0.001"
Of all printing presses ever made by any press manufacturer, the Heidelberg GTO press is the printing press which is in greatest existence worldwide.
Seller Terms for this Auction
The following terms apply to this Online Auction. By participating in this online auction, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. “Seller” means Boggs Graphics Equipment LLC, the user on the website who is offering the goods for sale.
1. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS, WITH NO WARRANTIES OR RETURNS.
2. Binding Contract. If you are the highest bidder on a lot when the lot closes, you agree to purchase that lot for the hammer price plus the buyer's premium. Please bid with care.
3. Buyer's Premium. You agree to pay a buyer's premium of 7.5% of the hammer price in addition to the hammer price of any lot you win. This premium will be added to the hammer price in your invoice.
4. Payment. Full payment for any lot must be received by the seller before 5:00PM EST; Tuesday, December 17th, 2013. The seller accepts the following forms of payment: Cash, Cashiers/Bank Check, Money Order, Wire Transfer, ACH (Electronic Check), Amex, Discover, Visa, Mastercard, Business Check.
5. Removal. You may not remove or take possession of any lot until the seller receives payment in full for that lot. You must present proof of payment to the seller upon pickup.
6. Removal dates. Lots will be available for pickup on these dates:
- Monday through Friday; 8:00 am to 4:00 pm; Saturdays by Appointment
- All lots must be removed before 4:00 p.m., Friday, December 20th, 2013.
- Special Exceptions can be made for large items or bidders loading overseas shipments
7. Preparation of lots. Seller will make reasonable efforts to make the purchased lots accessible to the winning bidder on the dates of removal. Seller will not be responsible for securing or unloading lots once they are loaded at our facility. Any damage or liability caused by incorrectly securing items will be the sole responsibility of the Purchaser.
8. Complete agreement. These terms and conditions, together with any posted notices and/or additional terms provided in the description of any lots within this auction, constitutes the entire terms and conditions on which property listed in the auction sale catalogue shall be offered for sale or sold by Seller, and any consignor of such property for whom Seller acts as agent. No oral agreements made between Buyer and Seller shall be valid unless memorialized by both parties in writing. Seller strongly recommends to all bidders to thoroughly inspect all items before the auction on which bidder intends to bid.
9. Auction site. Bidder acknowledges that an auction site is a potentially dangerous place. Flammable, noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances may be present, heavy equipment may be in operation, and eletric circuits may be live. Every person at the auction site before, during and after the auction sale, shall be deemed to be there at his/her own risk with notice of the condition of the premises, the activities on the premises, and conduct of third parties; and the bidder shall so advise his/her agents and employees. No person shall have any claim against Seller, its consignors, agents, employees, directors or principals for any injuries sustained or for damages to or loss of personal property, which may occur from any cause whatsoever.
10. If Seller or its consignor is unable to deliver any lot or any necessary documentation required in respect of any lot, the Purchaser’s sole and exclusive liability shall be the return of any monies paid on such lot.
11. Absolutely NO RETURN of sold goods, NO REFUNDS, and NO EXCHANGES will be permitted.
12. No article shall be removed unless paid for in full and all articles purchased shall be removed within the time period herein provided in the Event Specific Terms & Conditions.
13. Time shall be of the essence. If the Purchaser fails to make payment or remove goods within the time periods herein provided, the Auctioneer may resell the article purchased by auction, private contract or otherwise, as the Seller in his discretion deems advisable. If the Purchaser fails to pay the seller in full for his item by the payment due date, the Purchaser shall owe Seller liquidated damages in the amount of 25% of the hammer price of that item.