First lot closes Wednesday, November 20th at 1PM, EST.
CALL US AT (888) 229-5733 TO SELL YOUR EQUIPMENT.
WireBids requires international bidders to register to bid with each individual seller. Registration is open until the last lot closes. WireBids recommends that international bidders register by Monday, September 16, to ensure registration is reviewed before auction end. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Please bid with care! All bids are placed in USD. Do not place a bid if you are unable to secure payment by payment deadline. Your account will be flagged in the event of a non-payment.
We are selling the best assets of multiple printing companies in one auction. These items are offered by different sellers in different locations. This information is indicated in each lot.
All winners are expected to contact with seller within 24 hours to confirm shipping and payment details.
When there is a discrepancy between the written description and the actual item, the photographs will win out. You are bidding on the items in the photographs, not the written descriptions. All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS with NO WARRANTIES. Lot closing times will extend 5 minutes every time a bid is placed within 5 minutes of close.
Contact us today to start selling! No set-up fees, competitive rates!
The following terms apply to this Online Auction. By participating in this online auction, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
1. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS, WITH NO WARRANTIES OR RETURNS.
2. Binding Contract: If you are the highest bidder on a lot when the lot closes, you agree to purchase that lot for the hammer price plus the buyer's premium. Please bid responsibly.
3. Buyer's Premium: You agree to pay a buyer's premium of 10% of the hammer price in addition to the hammer price of any lot you win. This premium will be added to the hammer price in your invoice.
4. Payment: Full payment for any lot must be received by the seller before payment deadline. Please refer to the seller directly regarding payment types and due dates.
5. Removal: You may not remove or take possession of any lot until the seller receives payment in full for that lot. Please refer to seller directly for shipping.
6. Complete agreement: These terms and conditions, together with any posted notices and/or additional terms provided in the description of any lots within this auction, constitutes the entire terms and conditions on which property listed in the auction sale catalog shall be offered for sale or sold by Seller, and any consignor of such property for whom Seller acts as agent. No oral agreements made between Buyer and Seller shall be valid unless memorialized by both parties in writing. Seller strongly recommends to all bidders to thoroughly inspect all items before the auction on which bidder intends to bid.