**CALL VOLUME INCREASES ON AUCTION DAY. IF YOU CANNOT GET THROUGH PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE AND WE WILL RETURN YOUR CALL AS SOON AS WE ARE ABLE.**
First lot closes Thursday, February 16th at 2 p.m. EST.
WireBids requires international bidders to register to bid. Registration is open until the last lot closes. Please contact email@example.com for more information. Canadian users will not be required to submit deposit.
Please do not bid if you cannot secure payment by the payment deadline. Your account will be flagged in the event of a non-payment.
All winners are expected to contact with seller within 24 hours to confirm payment details. Contact us if you do not receive an invoice.
We are selling the best assets of multiple printing companies in one auction.
These items are offered by different sellers in different locations. This information is indicated in bold at the bottom of each individual lot. Contact each individual seller for freight quotes or product specifications.
Types of equipment sold: Bookletmakers, folders, offset presses, tabbers, stitchers, joggers, copiers, cutters, drills and more.
Equipment from the following manufacturers: Heidelberg, Schmedy, Kirk Rudy, MBO, Baum, FujiFilm, Challenge, Weldotron, GBC, Konica MInolta, Glunz & Jensen, Bourg, Muller Martini, Rena, Martin Yale, Xerox and more
NOTE! - We have done our best to provide as much information about these items as possible. However, features change and there are things that we don't have perfect knowledge of. When there is a discrepancy between the written description and the actual item, the photographs will win out. You are bidding on the items in the photographs, not the written descriptions. All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS with NO WARRANTIES.
Lot closing times will extend 5 minutes every time a bid is placed within 5 minutes of close.
Contact us today to start selling! No set-up fees, competitive rates!
The following terms apply to this Online Auction. By participating in this online auction, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. “Seller” means each individual seller, the user on the website who is offering the goods for sale.
1. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS, WITH NO WARRANTIES OR RETURNS.
2. Binding Contract. If you are the highest bidder on a lot when it closes, you agree to purchase that lot for the hammer price plus the buyer's premium. Please bid with care.3. Buyer's Premium. You agree to pay a buyer's premium of 10% of the hammer price in addition to the hammer price of any lot you win. This premium will be added to the hammer price in your invoice.
4. Payment. Full payment for any lot must be received by the seller by the time and date specified above.
5. Payment Type. The seller accepts only the forms of payment specified in each lot.
6. Removal. You may not remove or take possession of any lot until the seller receives payment in full for that lot. You must present proof of payment to the seller upon pickup.
7. Removal dates. Lots will be available for pickup on dates indicated by each seller.
- All lots must be removed before 5:00 p.m. February 28th unless otherwise specified by the seller.
8. Preparation of lots. Seller will make reasonable efforts to make the purchased lots accessible to the winning bidder on the dates of removal. Seller will not be responsible for loading, securing or unloading lots once they are made accessible to the buyer at Seller's facility. Any damage or liability caused by incorrectly securing items will be the sole responsibility of the Purchaser.
9. Complete agreement. These terms and conditions, together with any posted notices and/or additional terms provided in the description of any lots within this auction, constitutes the entire terms and conditions on which property listed in the auction sale catalogue shall be offered for sale or sold by Seller, and any consignor of such property for whom Seller acts as agent. No oral agreements made between Buyer and Seller shall be valid unless memorialized by both parties in writing. Seller strongly recommends to all bidders to thoroughly inspect all items before the auction on which bidder intends to bid.
10. Auction site. Bidder acknowledges that an auction site is a potentially dangerous place. Flammable, noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances may be present, heavy equipment may be in operation, and electric circuits may be live. Every person at the auction site before, during and after the auction sale, shall be deemed to be there at his/her own risk with notice of the condition of the premises, the activities on the premises, and conduct of third parties; and the bidder shall so advise his/her agents and employees. No person shall have any claim against Seller, its consignors, agents, employees, directors or principals for any injuries sustained or for damages to or loss of personal property, which may occur from any cause whatsoever.
11. If Seller or its consignor is unable to deliver any lot or any necessary documentation required in respect of any lot, the Purchaser’s sole and exclusive liability shall be the return of any monies paid on such lot.
12. Absolutely NO RETURN of sold goods, NO REFUNDS, and NO EXCHANGES will be permitted.
13. No article shall be removed unless paid for in full and all articles purchased shall be removed within the time period herein provided in the Event Specific Terms & Conditions.
14. Time shall be of the essence. If the Purchaser fails to make payment or remove goods within the time periods herein provided, the Auctioneer may resell the article purchased by auction, private contract or otherwise, as the Seller in his discretion deems advisable. If the Purchaser fails to pay the seller in full for his item by the payment due date, the Purchaser shall owe Seller liquidated damages in the amount of 25% of the hammer price of that item.
15. Some lots are subject to a seller's reserve. If a lot is subject to a reserve, it will be indicated in the lot description and/or directly below the current bid of the lot.