Please feel free to contact the seller directly with any questions @ (817) 386-0536 or by email
Se habla Español!
First lot ends Tuesday, May 22nd at
2 p.m. EDT
1 p.m. CT
11 a.m. PT
We are selling a variety of items that have been purchased from numerous printing companies. All equipment has been loaded properly upon removal.
WireBids requires international bidders to register. Registration is open until the last lot closes. Seller will vet bidders. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please do not bid if you cannot secure payment by the payment deadline. Your account will be flagged in the event of a non-payment.
All winners are expected to contact with seller within 24 hours to confirm payment details. Contact us if you do not receive an invoice.
Please feel free to contact the seller directly with any questions @ (817) 386-0536 or by email email@example.com
We sell various types of equipment in our auctions, printing presses, paper cutters, perfect binders, booklet makers, round corner machines, perf/score machines, forklifts and much more.
All bids are placed in United States Dollars
Lot closing times will extend 5 minutes every time a bid is placed within 5 minutes of close.
ATTN: We have provided as much information about these machines as possible. Please note features can change, there may also be issues we are unaware of. All descriptions are written to best fit each item. If any discrepancy please revert back to photo. We will provide a significant amount of photos and some items may have videos. Purchases are of THE item in photo.
The following terms apply to this Online Auction. By participating in this online auction, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. “Seller” AA&D PressExchange, the user on the website who is offering the goods for sale.
1. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS, WITH NO WARRANTIES OR RETURNS.
2. Binding Contract: If you are the highest bidder on a lot when the lot closes, you agree to purchase that lot for the hammer price plus the buyer's premium. Please bid responsibly.
3. Buyer's Premium: You agree to pay a buyer's premium of 10% of the hammer price in addition to the hammer price of any lot you win. This premium will be added to the hammer price in your invoice. 3% discount for cash.
4. Payment: Full payment for any lot must be received by the seller before May 28th, 2018. The seller accepts the following forms of payment: Cash, Cashiers/Bank Check, Money Order, Wire Transfer, ACH (Electronic Check), Business Check
5. Removal: You may not remove or take possession of any lot until the seller receives payment in full for that lot. You must present proof of payment to the seller upon pickup.
6. Removal dates: Lots will be available for pickup on these dates:
- By Appointment
7. Preparation of lot: Seller will make reasonable efforts to make the purchased lots accessible to the winning bidder on the dates of removal. Seller will not be responsible for securing or unloading lots once they are loaded at our facility. Any damage or liability caused by incorrectly securing items will be the sole responsibility of the Purchaser.
8. Complete agreement: These terms and conditions, together with any posted notices and/or additional terms provided in the description of any lots within this auction, constitutes the entire terms and conditions on which property listed in the auction sale catalog shall be offered for sale or sold by Seller, and any consignor of such property for whom Seller acts as agent. No oral agreements made between Buyer and Seller shall be valid unless memorialized by both parties in writing. Seller strongly recommends to all bidders to thoroughly inspect all items before the auction on which bidder intends to bid.
9. Auction site: Bidder acknowledges that an auction site is a potentially dangerous place. Flammable, noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances may be present, heavy equipment may be in operation, and electric circuits may be live. Every person at the auction site before, during and after the auction sale, shall be deemed to be there at his/her own risk with notice of the condition of the premises, the activities on the premises, and conduct of third parties; and the bidder shall so advise his/her agents and employees. No person shall have any claim against Seller, its consignors, agents, employees, directors or principals for any injuries sustained or for damages to or loss of personal property, which may occur from any cause whatsoever.
10. Absolutely: NO RETURN of sold goods, NO REFUNDS, and NO EXCHANGES will be permitted.
11. No article shall be removed unless paid for in full and all articles purchased shall be removed within the time period herein provided in the Event Specific Terms & Conditions.
12. Time shall be of the essence: If the Purchaser fails to make payment or remove goods within the time periods herein provided, the Auctioneer may resell the article purchased by auction, private contract or otherwise, as the Seller in his discretion deems advisable. If the Purchaser fails to pay the seller in full for his item by the payment due date, the Purchaser shall owe Seller liquidated damages in the amount of 25% of the hammer price of that item