Retail Price: $150,000.00
DSC-10/60 Collating Tower (S/N: 160300134)
DSC-10/60 Collating Tower (S/N: 160300127)
DSC-10/60 Collating Tower (S/N: 160300135)
DBM-600 Booklet Maker (S/N: 160300528)
DBM-600T Trimmer (S/N: 160300581)
Duplo DKT-K Booklet Trimmer (S/N: 160200070)
Duplo DBM-LSW Long Stacker (S/N: 160400388)
The 600i Booklet System is Duplo’s high-end collating and bookletmaking solution. Integrating the fully automatic DBM600 Bookletmaker with the high speed and intelligent DSC10/60i Suction Collators, the 600i Booklet System produces professional high quality saddle, side, or corner-stitched booklets as well as letter landscape applications. AUTOMATED SIMPLICITY Using Duplo’s DSC-10/60i PC Controller software, the 600i Booklet System can easily be managed and controlled by a single operator via a PC. This intuitive Graphical User Interface (GUI) facilitates the programming and saving of jobs. Simply by entering or selecting the paper sizes, the PC Controller automatically calculates the stitch, fold, and trim positions. User-friendly interface elements such as the drop down list, check boxes, buttons, and sliders make it extremely easy for an operator to select or change settings and to make fine adjustments if needed. The PC Controller can save an unlimited number of jobs that can be instantly recalled to change from one job to another within 60 seconds without any tools required. INTELLIGENT MULTI-BIN FEEDING Perform custom feed applications and fulfill a variety of unique job requirements by using the IMBF (Intelligent Multi-Bin Feeding) feature that comes standard with the PC Controller software. Seamlessly merge black and white documents with color media, combine un-collated offset with collated digital output, and create one-to-one marketing booklets by inserting variable data material. Take full control of the feeding sequence, link bins, select the bins to feed from, and specify how many sheets to feed from each bin. With the IMBF, documents can also be delivered set-byset or sheet-by-sheet into a stacker or bookletmaker.
DSC-10/60i COLLATOR Number of Bins 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 (10 bins per tower) Paper Size Width: 4.1” - 14” Length: 5.8” - 24” 2 Paper Weight Fine quality paper: 52 - 157gsm (Cover: 52 - 300 gsm) Art coated paper: 79 - 157gsm (Cover: 79 - 300 gsm) Bin Capacity 2.6” Speed Bookletmaking: Up to 5,200 sets/hour1 Stacking: Up to 10,000 sets per hour1 Controller PC Controller w/IMBF or Color Touch Screen LCD Control Panel3 Power 120V 60Hz 7.9 - 8.4A 910 - 960W Dimensions (WxDxH) 34” x 33” x 78” Weight 674 lbs. Options DSC-10/60i Bridge; LUR Lift Unit Right; DBM-400STR/STL Deep Pile Stacker, DCR-ST Left Exit Cross Stacker; DCR-BP Bypass Bridge, LDR, DSF2200(Duetto), Ultrasonic Sensor Kit, DSC1060ENVLP Envelope Kit
DBM-600 BOOKLETMAKER SIGNATURE BOOKLETMAKING Sheet Size (Min./Max.) 4.13” x 6.69” to 14.33” x 25.19” 4 Folding Capacity Up to 30 sheets (Thickness: 0.11”/ 3.0mm)5 Stitching Capacity Up to 50 sheets (Thickness: 0.19”/5.0mm)5 SIDE/SIDE STITCH & FOLD Sheet Size B5 LEF, A4 SEF, A4 LEF, A4SR SEF, A4SR LEF, LTR SEF, LTR LEF, LGL SEF, LGL LEF, B4 SEF, B4 LEF CORNER STITCH Sheet Size (Min./Max.) B5 LEF, A4 SEF, A4 LEF, A4SR SEF, A4SR LEF, LTR LEF , LGL SEF, LGL LEF, B4 SEF GENERAL Speed Up to 5,200 sets per hour* Number of Stitcher Heads 2 standard or 4 optional. Type: Hohner 43/6S Stitch Positions Saddle, Corner, Side, Fold Only, Side Stitch and Fold Programmable Memory Settings 20 Power Requirements 120V 60Hz 4.5A Dimensions (LxWxH) 73” x 37” x 51” Weight 831 lbs. Options 4 Stitch Head Kit, Calendar Kit, DBM-600 Air Kit, DBM-600 Hand Feed Kit, D-Port Connecting Kit for DC-10/60PRO and DSC-10/20, DBM-SSW Short Stacker, Offset Trim Kit, DSF-2200 Hand Feed Kit
DBM-600T TRIMMER In-feed Booklet Size (W x L) 4.13” x 3.35” to 14.33” x 12.6” Finished Booklet Size (W x L) 4.13” x 2.95” to 14.33” x 11.96” Trim Width 0.04”/ 1mm to 0.98”/ 25mm (2.95” with 12 sheets or less) Trimming Capacity 30 folded sheets of fine quality 80 gsm paper, equivalent to 60 sheets (Thickness: 0.23”/6.0mm) Power Consumption 120V 60Hz 6.5A Dimensions (LxWxH) 28” x 28” x 44” Weight 514 lbs. Options DBM-LSW Extended Conveyor, DBM-SSW Short Stacker, DKT-200 Two-Knife Trimmer, D-Port Connecting Kit for DSC-10/60PRO and DSC-10/20, DKT-K Batch Kicker, Sliding Base for ASM
The following terms apply to this Online Auction. By participating in this online auction, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. “Seller” means Boggs Graphics Equipment LLC, the user on the website who is offering the goods for sale.
1. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS, WITH NO WARRANTIES OR RETURNS.
2. Binding Contract. If you are the highest bidder on a lot when the lot closes, you agree to purchase that lot for the hammer price plus the buyer's premium. Please bid with care.
3. Buyer's Premium. You agree to pay a buyer's premium of 10% of the hammer price in addition to the hammer price of any lot you win. This premium will be added to the hammer price in your invoice.
4. Payment. Full payment for any lot must be received by the seller before 2:00PM EST; Within 5 Business Days of the auction. The seller accepts the following forms of payment: Cash, Cashiers/Bank Check, Money Order, Wire Transfer, ACH (Electronic Check), Business Check, American Express, Discover, Visa, Mastercard.
5. Removal. You may not remove or take possession of any lot until the seller receives payment in full for that lot. You must present proof of payment to the seller upon pickup.
6. Removal dates. Lots will be available for pickup on these dates:
- Monday through Friday; 8:00 am to 4:00 pm; Saturdays by Appointment
- All lots must be removed before 4:00 p.m., Within one week of the auction end date.
- Special Exceptions can be made for large items or bidders loading overseas shipments
7. Preparation of lots. Seller will make reasonable efforts to make the purchased lots accessible to the winning bidder on the dates of removal. Seller will not be responsible for securing or unloading lots once they are loaded at our facility. Any damage or liability caused by incorrectly securing items will be the sole responsibility of the Purchaser.
8. Complete agreement. These terms and conditions, together with any posted notices and/or additional terms provided in the description of any lots within this auction, constitutes the entire terms and conditions on which property listed in the auction sale catalog shall be offered for sale or sold by Seller, and any consignor of such property for whom Seller acts as agent. No oral agreements made between Buyer and Seller shall be valid unless memorialized by both parties in writing. Seller strongly recommends to all bidders to thoroughly inspect all items before the auction on which bidder intends to bid.
9. Auction site. Bidder acknowledges that an auction site is a potentially dangerous place. Flammable, noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances may be present, heavy equipment may be in operation, and electric circuits may be live. Every person at the auction site before, during and after the auction sale, shall be deemed to be there at his/her own risk with notice of the condition of the premises, the activities on the premises, and conduct of third parties; and the bidder shall so advise his/her agents and employees. No person shall have any claim against Seller, its consignors, agents, employees, directors or principals for any injuries sustained or for damages to or loss of personal property, which may occur from any cause whatsoever.
10. If Seller or its consignor is unable to deliver any lot or any necessary documentation required in respect of any lot, the Purchaser’s sole and exclusive liability shall be the return of any monies paid on such lot.
11. Absolutely NO RETURN of sold goods, NO REFUNDS, and NO EXCHANGES will be permitted.
12. No article shall be removed unless paid for in full and all articles purchased shall be removed within the time period herein provided in the Event Specific Terms & Conditions.
13. Time shall be of the essence. If the Purchaser fails to make payment or remove goods within the time periods herein provided, the Auctioneer may resell the article purchased by auction, private contract or otherwise, as the Seller in his discretion deems advisable. If the Purchaser fails to pay the seller in full for his item by the payment due date, the Purchaser shall owe Seller liquidated damages in the amount of 25% of the hammer price of that item.
14. Buyers may incur an additional packaging fee for all invoices. Shipping and packaging at buyers expense.
Boggs Graphics Equipment, LLC is the "agent of sale" only; we fill out and file NO paperwork to assist with exportation.
Shipping and Packaging at Buyers Expense.