Retail Price: $75,000.00
Often called “the workhorse of the industry”, the Kluge EHE is already a legend. Featuring speeds up to 3,300 impressions per hour, the EHE now comes with delayed delivery allowing it to accommodate sheets up to 17″x 24.75″ (431mm x 628mm), with up to 40 square inches of die area. Kluge’s patented Delayed Dwell technology allows the EHE to start on impression sooner, bottom out, and remain on impression longer doubling impression time with no loss of production speed and assuring flawless foil separation from the stock. A new, optional, freestanding mobile electronics console puts all press operations in one place for easy access. The same console can also serve as a workstation and toolbox.
Rugged, dependable and simple to operate, the EHE is known for providing years of reliable service in foil stamping, embossing and die cutting, and for over 25 years has been the standard by which all presses in its class are measured.
With vacuum operated feed arm for smooth feeding of a wide range of stock types and thicknesses
Delayed Delivery – Allows stock greater than 14″ to be run on the EHE
Mechanical Foil Control System - Allows for a wide array of foil draw and coverage with highly accurate registration between images
Toggle Base and Die Heating Plate - Enables an infinite range of secure die mounting. Includes two heat zones
Micro Adjustable Gauge Band – Precisely adjust the gauge band for sheet placement
Delayed Dwell System - Increase impression time without decreasing the operational speed
Delivery - With receding stacker table. Will not mar stock and gives the operator accurate press usage
Dual Set Point Temperature Controls - Provides the operator with two temperature setting options - one for standby temperature and one for operating temperature
Feed Without Impression Control – Allows setup of feed and delivery without risking valuable dies and wasting expensive foil
Impression counter – Will only count the number of impressions for easy totaling of completed stock
Rotary Vacuum Pump – Allows independent control of the delivery vacuum
Auto Lubrication System – Provides hands off worry free lubrication of critical press bearings
Three-Nozzle Air Blast Foil Release – Separates foil web from the stock for improved product quality and increased productivity (requires a separate compressor or air system)
Complete Guarding with Electric Interlock System – Meets rigorous safety standards yet provides access to press
Variable Pitch - Feature of the standard Kluge magazine that enables the press to feedstocks of varying thicknesses (e.g. envelopes, single panel pocket folder)
EHE Series English Metric
Platen size 14″ x 22″ 356 x 559 mm
Minimum sheet size 4″ x 5″ 102 x 127 mm
Maximum sheet size* 17″ x 24.75″ 431 x 628 mm
Magazine Capacity 14″” 356 mm
Delivery Capacity 14″ 356 mm
Air 90 psi @ 10cfm
Stock range Onion Skin to .200″ board
Inside Chase Dimensions 14″ x 22″ 356 x 559 mm
Outside Chase Dimensions 16.25″ x 23.5″ 413 x 597 mm
Main and Back Shaft Diameter 4.375″ 111 mm
Maximum operating speed 3,300 iph
Machine power required 3 h.p., A.C. 230/460 volt, 3 phase, 1800 rpm, 60 cycle
Machine dimensions 74″ x 50″ x 68″ 1880 x 1270 x 1727 mm
Net weight (approx.) 4400 lbs 1996 kg
Total weight (approx.) 5000 lbs 2268 kg
The following terms apply to this Online Auction. By participating in this online auction, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. “Seller” means Boggs Graphics Equipment LLC, the user on the website who is offering the goods for sale.
1. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS, WITH NO WARRANTIES OR RETURNS.
2. Binding Contract. If you are the highest bidder on a lot when the lot closes, you agree to purchase that lot for the hammer price plus the buyer's premium. Please bid with care.
3. Buyer's Premium. You agree to pay a buyer's premium of 10% of the hammer price in addition to the hammer price of any lot you win. This premium will be added to the hammer price in your invoice.
4. Payment. Full payment for any lot must be received by the seller before 2:00PM EST; Within 5 Business Days of the auction. The seller accepts the following forms of payment: Cash, Cashiers/Bank Check, Money Order, Wire Transfer, ACH (Electronic Check), Business Check, American Express, Discover, Visa, Mastercard, Paypal
5. Removal. You may not remove or take possession of any lot until the seller receives payment in full for that lot. You must present proof of payment to the seller upon pickup.
6. Removal dates. Lots will be available for pickup on these dates:
- Monday through Friday; 8:00 am to 4:00 pm; Saturdays by Appointment
- All lots must be removed before 4:00 p.m., Within one week of the auction end date.
- Special Exceptions can be made for large items or bidders loading overseas shipments
7. Preparation of lots. Seller will make reasonable efforts to make the purchased lots accessible to the winning bidder on the dates of removal. Seller will not be responsible for securing or unloading lots once they are loaded at our facility. Any damage or liability caused by incorrectly securing items will be the sole responsibility of the Purchaser.
8. Complete agreement. These terms and conditions, together with any posted notices and/or additional terms provided in the description of any lots within this auction, constitutes the entire terms and conditions on which property listed in the auction sale catalog shall be offered for sale or sold by Seller, and any consignor of such property for whom Seller acts as agent. No oral agreements made between Buyer and Seller shall be valid unless memorialized by both parties in writing. Seller strongly recommends to all bidders to thoroughly inspect all items before the auction on which bidder intends to bid.
9. Auction site. Bidder acknowledges that an auction site is a potentially dangerous place. Flammable, noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances may be present, heavy equipment may be in operation, and eletric circuits may be live. Every person at the auction site before, during and after the auction sale, shall be deemed to be there at his/her own risk with notice of the condition of the premises, the activities on the premises, and conduct of third parties; and the bidder shall so advise his/her agents and employees. No person shall have any claim against Seller, its consignors, agents, employees, directors or principals for any injuries sustained or for damages to or loss of personal property, which may occur from any cause whatsoever.
10. If Seller or its consignor is unable to deliver any lot or any necessary documentation required in respect of any lot, the Purchaser’s sole and exclusive liability shall be the return of any monies paid on such lot.
11. Absolutely NO RETURN of sold goods, NO REFUNDS, and NO EXCHANGES will be permitted.
12. No article shall be removed unless paid for in full and all articles purchased shall be removed within the time period herein provided in the Event Specific Terms & Conditions.
13. Time shall be of the essence. If the Purchaser fails to make payment or remove goods within the time periods herein provided, the Auctioneer may resell the article purchased by auction, private contract or otherwise, as the Seller in his discretion deems advisable. If the Purchaser fails to pay the seller in full for his item by the payment due date, the Purchaser shall owe Seller liquidated damages in the amount of 25% of the hammer price of that item.
14. Buyers may incur an additional packaging fee for all invoices totaling under $1000 for this auction. Each individual item can be palletized on a standard pallet of $25, packaged in a card board box with packing material for $25, placed on a custom pallet for $50, or custom crated for $100. Contact Boggs Equipment for clarification.
Boggs Graphics Equipment, LLC is the "agent of sale" only; we fill out and file NO paperwork to assist with exportation.
Large items will be skidded, banded, and shrinkwrapped at no additional charge if buyers total invoice is over $1000. We also offer UPS & FEDEX packaging at a small charge for smaller items if total invoice is under $1000 or FREE packaging if over $1000. We also have multiple loading docks, forklifts, and ground level access for loading buyers vehicles
Buyers may incur an additional packaging fee for all invoices totaling under $1000 for this auction. Each individual item can be palletized on a standard pallet of $25, packaged in a card board box with packing material for $25, placed on a custom pallet for $50, or custom crated for $100. Contact Boggs Equipment for clarification.