1999 Mitsubishi Silver Digiplater SDP-Eco 1630 Computer to Plate System with Rip Computer
Computer to Plate System Description
The Mitsubishi Silver DigiPlate System is a complete line of digital polyester and paper plate materials and digital platesetters, perfect for all your short-run 1-, 2- and 4-color work. Silver DigiPlate polyester and paper plates streamline your workflow by eliminating conventional plate making steps saving valuable time and money. Rated for run lengths up to 25,000 impressions, Silver DigiPlate™ is available in sizes and sensitivities for many polyester platesetters and most laser imagesetters on the market today. Our line of digital platesetters range from the entry level Eco-1630IIIR to the DPX 2 and DPX 4 offering printers a solution to all of their digital platesetting needs.
Mitsubishi’s revolutionary Silver DigiPlate System, brings the highest quality plate making to computer-to-plate technology. Mitsubishi's line of Silver DigiPlate materials produces first generation printing plates directly from many CTP platesetters or most laser imagesetters. The Silver DigiPlate System eliminates conventional plate making steps such as film imaging and processing, paste-up, stripping and plate burning, saving time, labor costs, and equipment expenses. Silver DigiPlate can be used for all types of printing, from single to process color.
The industry standard for high quality plate materials, Silver DigiPlate plate materials are available in a paper base for run lengths up to 10,000 and in a polyester base for run lengths up to 25,000. All Silver DigiPlate plate materials offer excellent water receptivity and response, superior resolution, and sharper images, and can be used on all sheetfed and web presses.
Computer to Plate System Features
Excellent water receptivity and response
Superior resolution and sharper images
Excellent ink compatibility, including color and web offset inks
Compatible with both sheetfed and web presses equipped with continuous or conventional dampening systems
Maximum 175-line screen with 3-97% dot
Compatible with PS plate fountain solutions, including low-alcohol or alcohol-free solutions
Perfect for one color to process color work such as books, manuals, stationery, business forms, newspapers, coupons, checks, thermography and general commercial printing
Developing agents incorporated into plate emulsion for more consistent plate processing
Seller Terms for this Auction
The following terms apply to this Online Auction. By participating in this online auction, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. “Seller” means Boggs Graphics Equipment LLC, the user on the website who is offering the goods for sale.
1. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS, WITH NO WARRANTIES OR RETURNS.
2. Binding Contract. If you are the highest bidder on a lot when the lot closes, you agree to purchase that lot for the hammer price plus the buyer's premium. Please bid with care.
3. Buyer's Premium. You agree to pay a buyer's premium of 9% of the hammer price in addition to the hammer price of any lot you win. This premium will be added to the hammer price in your invoice.
4. Payment. Full payment for any lot must be received by the seller before 2:00PM EST; May 22nd, 2018. The seller accepts the following forms of payment: Cash, Cashiers/Bank Check, Money Order, Wire Transfer, ACH (Electronic Check), Business Check, American Express, Discover, Visa, Mastercard, Paypal
5. There will be a 4% Buyers Premium Discount on any payments made by Cash, Cashiers/Bank Check, Money Order, Wire Transfer, ACH (Electronic Check), Business Check
6. Removal. You may not remove or take possession of any lot until the seller receives payment in full for that lot. You must present proof of payment to the seller upon pickup.
7. Removal dates. Lots will be available for pickup on these dates:
- Monday through Friday; 8:00 am to 4:00 pm; Saturdays by Appointment
- All lots must be removed before 4:00 p.m., Friday, May 25th 2018
- Special Exceptions can be made for large items or bidders loading overseas shipments
8. Preparation of lots. Seller will make reasonable efforts to make the purchased lots accessible to the winning bidder on the dates of removal. Seller will not be responsible for securing or unloading lots once they are loaded at our facility. Any damage or liability caused by incorrectly securing items will be the sole responsibility of the Purchaser.
9. Complete agreement. These terms and conditions, together with any posted notices and/or additional terms provided in the description of any lots within this auction, constitutes the entire terms and conditions on which property listed in the auction sale catalog shall be offered for sale or sold by Seller, and any consignor of such property for whom Seller acts as agent. No oral agreements made between Buyer and Seller shall be valid unless memorialized by both parties in writing. Seller strongly recommends to all bidders to thoroughly inspect all items before the auction on which bidder intends to bid.
10. Auction site. Bidder acknowledges that an auction site is a potentially dangerous place. Flammable, noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances may be present, heavy equipment may be in operation, and eletric circuits may be live. Every person at the auction site before, during and after the auction sale, shall be deemed to be there at his/her own risk with notice of the condition of the premises, the activities on the premises, and conduct of third parties; and the bidder shall so advise his/her agents and employees. No person shall have any claim against Seller, its consignors, agents, employees, directors or principals for any injuries sustained or for damages to or loss of personal property, which may occur from any cause whatsoever.
11. If Seller or its consignor is unable to deliver any lot or any necessary documentation required in respect of any lot, the Purchaser’s sole and exclusive liability shall be the return of any monies paid on such lot.
12. Absolutely NO RETURN of sold goods, NO REFUNDS, and NO EXCHANGES will be permitted.
13. No article shall be removed unless paid for in full and all articles purchased shall be removed within the time period herein provided in the Event Specific Terms & Conditions.
14. Time shall be of the essence. If the Purchaser fails to make payment or remove goods within the time periods herein provided, the Auctioneer may resell the article purchased by auction, private contract or otherwise, as the Seller in his discretion deems advisable. If the Purchaser fails to pay the seller in full for his item by the payment due date, the Purchaser shall owe Seller liquidated damages in the amount of 25% of the hammer price of that item.
15. Buyers may incur an additional packaging fee for all invoices totaling under $1000 for this auction. Each individual item can be palletized on a standard pallet of $25, packaged in a card board box with packing material for $25, placed on a custom pallet for $50, or custom crated for $100. Contact Boggs Equipment for clarification.
Boggs Graphics Equipment, LLC is the "agent of sale" only; we fill out and file NO paperwork to assist with exportation.