Bidding closed. Bidding ended Jan 17, 2018 02:25 PM Wed EST
Shipping & Handling and Buyer's Premium not included. See auction information and terms for full details.
By bidding on this Lot, you aknowledge that you have read and agreed to the
WireBids Terms and Conditions
and this auctions Seller Terms.
2005 Duplo 5000 Booklet Making System w/ Trimmer, Stacker, and Two 10 Bin Collators
Retail Cost: $100,000.00
Booklet Making System Description
An advanced hybrid solution based on the System 5000, the Duetto System incorporates a DSF-2000 Dynamic Sheet Feeder, up to three DC-10/60 collators, DBM-500 Bookletmaker, and DBM-500T Trimmer. The Duetto is the first system to offer a combined offset and digital print finishing solution. A unique benefit of the Duetto System is the ability to handle either straight-stacked offset or digital output, because the DBM-500 Bookletmaker is capable of receiving the documents on a set-by-set basis from the DC-10/60 collating towers or sheet-by-sheet from the DSF-2000 sheet feeder. For instance, sets printed on conventional offset presses are loaded into the DC-10/60 then collated and fed into the bookletmaker, whereas sets printed on a digital print engine are loaded in the sheet feeder which is attached to the rear of the collating towers.
Booklet Making System Specifications
CORNER/SIDE/TOP STITCHING APPLICATION
Sheet Size (Min./Max.) 4.72” x 5.52” to 13.82” x 14.41”
Paper Capacity Up to 30 sheets**
SIGNATURE BOOKLETMAKING APPLICATION
Sheet Size (Min./Max.) 4.72” x 6.7” to 14” x 20”
Paper Capacity Up to 25 sheets**
Speed Up to 5,000 sets per hour*
Detections Wire draw detection
Number of Stitcher Heads 1-4 (2 standard) Hohner heads
Automatic Functions Stitcher heads, back jogger, side guides, stitch stopper, fold stopper, fold-back stopper positions, small booklet adjustments, fold roller gap, conveyance roller position, center reference, disengage the operator side stitching head when corner stitching
Power Requirements 120V 60Hz 6.5A
Dimensions (LxWxH) 64” x 28” x 40”
Weight 908 lbs.
Other Features LCD touch panel and ten-key pad; DBM-500T settings adjustable from DBM-500 control panel; accepts setby-set and sheet-by-sheet; jam clearance accessibility; side and corner stitch catch tray; knife folder with four adjustable fold rollers and insert attachment for inserting loose sheets into booklets; adjustable control panel, external fold skew adjustment
**Jumping on the screen is from the video camera, not the machine itself**
**Squeaking noise is not from machine! It is from carts and equipment being moved around in the warehouse!**
Seller Terms for this Auction
The following terms apply to this Online Auction. By participating in this online auction, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. “Seller” means Boggs Graphics Equipment LLC, the user on the website who is offering the goods for sale.
1. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS, WITH NO WARRANTIES OR RETURNS.
2. Binding Contract. If you are the highest bidder on a lot when the lot closes, you agree to purchase that lot for the hammer price plus the buyer's premium. Please bid with care.
3. Buyer's Premium. You agree to pay a buyer's premium of 9% of the hammer price in addition to the hammer price of any lot you win. This premium will be added to the hammer price in your invoice.
4. Payment. Full payment for any lot must be received by the seller before 2:00PM EST; January 26th, 2018. The seller accepts the following forms of payment: Cash, Cashiers/Bank Check, Money Order, Wire Transfer, ACH (Electronic Check), Business Check, American Express, Discover, Visa, Mastercard, Paypal
5. There will be a 4% Buyers Premium Discount on any payments made by Cash, Cashiers/Bank Check, Money Order, Wire Transfer, ACH (Electronic Check), Business Check
6. Removal. You may not remove or take possession of any lot until the seller receives payment in full for that lot. You must present proof of payment to the seller upon pickup.
7. Removal dates. Lots will be available for pickup on these dates:
- Monday through Friday; 8:00 am to 4:00 pm; Saturdays by Appointment
- All lots must be removed before 4:00 p.m., Friday, January 26th 2018
- Special Exceptions can be made for large items or bidders loading overseas shipments
8. Preparation of lots. Seller will make reasonable efforts to make the purchased lots accessible to the winning bidder on the dates of removal. Seller will not be responsible for securing or unloading lots once they are loaded at our facility. Any damage or liability caused by incorrectly securing items will be the sole responsibility of the Purchaser.
9. Complete agreement. These terms and conditions, together with any posted notices and/or additional terms provided in the description of any lots within this auction, constitutes the entire terms and conditions on which property listed in the auction sale catalog shall be offered for sale or sold by Seller, and any consignor of such property for whom Seller acts as agent. No oral agreements made between Buyer and Seller shall be valid unless memorialized by both parties in writing. Seller strongly recommends to all bidders to thoroughly inspect all items before the auction on which bidder intends to bid.
10. Auction site. Bidder acknowledges that an auction site is a potentially dangerous place. Flammable, noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances may be present, heavy equipment may be in operation, and eletric circuits may be live. Every person at the auction site before, during and after the auction sale, shall be deemed to be there at his/her own risk with notice of the condition of the premises, the activities on the premises, and conduct of third parties; and the bidder shall so advise his/her agents and employees. No person shall have any claim against Seller, its consignors, agents, employees, directors or principals for any injuries sustained or for damages to or loss of personal property, which may occur from any cause whatsoever.
11. If Seller or its consignor is unable to deliver any lot or any necessary documentation required in respect of any lot, the Purchaser’s sole and exclusive liability shall be the return of any monies paid on such lot.
12. Absolutely NO RETURN of sold goods, NO REFUNDS, and NO EXCHANGES will be permitted.
13. No article shall be removed unless paid for in full and all articles purchased shall be removed within the time period herein provided in the Event Specific Terms & Conditions.
14. Time shall be of the essence. If the Purchaser fails to make payment or remove goods within the time periods herein provided, the Auctioneer may resell the article purchased by auction, private contract or otherwise, as the Seller in his discretion deems advisable. If the Purchaser fails to pay the seller in full for his item by the payment due date, the Purchaser shall owe Seller liquidated damages in the amount of 25% of the hammer price of that item.
15. Buyers may incur an additional packaging fee for all invoices totaling under $1000 for this auction. Each individual item can be palletized on a standard pallet of $25, packaged in a card board box with packing material for $25, placed on a custom pallet for $50, or custom crated for $100. Contact Boggs Equipment for clarification.