Place your bidPlease review the seller's terms below. By bidding, you agree to be bound by these terms.
2012 Sharp MX-M1204 Monochrome 120 PPM Digital Press - Less than 100k impressions! with Large Capacity Tray, 500 Sheet Multi Bypass, Curl Correction Unit, and 100 Sheet Staple Stacking Finishing - Click for Video!Back to catalog
Lot #25: 2012 Sharp MX-M1204 Monochrome 120 PPM Digital Press - Less than 100k impressions! with Large Capacity Tray, 500 Sheet Multi Bypass, Curl Correction Unit, and 100 Sheet Staple Stacking Finishing - Click for Video!
$1: Less than $250 $10: $250 to $999 $50: $1,000 to $9,999 $100: $10,000 and up
You can specify the maximum amount that you're willing to pay for an item. When you're outbid, we automatically bid on your behalf up to your maximum bid. We increase your bid by increments only as much as necessary to maintain your position as highest bidder.
Keep in mind we will prefill the bid amount for you with the next minimum bid increment (even when you are outbid).
2012 Sharp MX-M1204 Monochrome Digital Press with Large Capacity Tray, 500 Sheet Multi Bypass, Curl Correction Unit, and 100 Sheet Staple Stacking Finishing
Digital Press Description
From walk-up office environments and corporate data centers to high-volume CRD and copy rooms, Sharp’s new top-of-the-line MX-M904, MX-M1054 and MX-M1204 High-Speed Light Production Monochrome Series provide advanced technology and features that will streamline your document workflow like never before. The MX-M904, MX-M1054 and MX-M1204 have been designed from the ground up to handle the rigorous demands of highvolume environments. With three engine speeds (90ppm, 105ppm and 120ppm), standard networking and flexible configurations, these high volume workhorses are a perfect fit where productivity and reliability are essential.
A large 10.1" (diagonally measured) high-resolution, touch-screen display offers real-time scan preview with intuitive flick-and-tap editing to help ensure your documents are produced accurately and without waste. With Sharp’s micro-fine toner technology combined with 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution and true Adobe® PostScript®, your business can produce professional-looking monochrome documents with razor-sharp image quality that is also economical. A new paper feed option utilizes air-feed technology, which offers higher reliability and enhanced media capabilities.
Built on the latest Sharp OSA development platform, the MX-M904, MX-M1054 and MX-M1204 make integration with network applications and cloud services easier than ever. Sharp’s industry-leading security platform incorporates standard 256-bit data encryption and overwrite protection to safeguard your business’s intellectual property. And when it comes time to trade in, a convenient End-of-Lease feature can erase all job data and user data
Digital Press Features
• Flexible modular design provides a wide variety of configurations from basic high-speed copying and printing to professional folding and booklet making
Paper Weights Tandem Trays - 16-28 lb. bond, Trays 3/4 - 16 lb. bond to 100 lb.
and Types bristol, Multi-bypass Tray (for machine) - 15 lb. bond to 110 lb.
cover, Multi-bypass Tray (for LCT) - 15 lb. bond to 100 lb. bristol,
LCT (2-drawer) - 15 lb. bond to 110 lb. cover, Letter LCC/Ledger
LCC - 16 lb. bond to 100 bristol. Supported paper types include
thin, plain, recycled, color, letter head, pre-printed and pre-punched,
embossed and glossy.
The following terms apply to this Online Auction. By participating in this online auction, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. “Seller” means Boggs Graphics Equipment LLC, the user on the website who is offering the goods for sale.
1. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS, WITH NO WARRANTIES OR RETURNS.
2. Binding Contract. If you are the highest bidder on a lot when the lot closes, you agree to purchase that lot for the hammer price plus the buyer's premium. Please bid with care.
3. Buyer's Premium. You agree to pay a buyer's premium of 9% of the hammer price in addition to the hammer price of any lot you win. This premium will be added to the hammer price in your invoice.
4. Payment. Full payment for any lot must be received by the seller before 2:00PM EST; May 22nd, 2018. The seller accepts the following forms of payment: Cash, Cashiers/Bank Check, Money Order, Wire Transfer, ACH (Electronic Check), Business Check, American Express, Discover, Visa, Mastercard, Paypal
5. There will be a 4% Buyers Premium Discount on any payments made by Cash, Cashiers/Bank Check, Money Order, Wire Transfer, ACH (Electronic Check), Business Check
6. Removal. You may not remove or take possession of any lot until the seller receives payment in full for that lot. You must present proof of payment to the seller upon pickup.
7. Removal dates. Lots will be available for pickup on these dates:
- Monday through Friday; 8:00 am to 4:00 pm; Saturdays by Appointment
- All lots must be removed before 4:00 p.m., Friday, May 25th 2018
- Special Exceptions can be made for large items or bidders loading overseas shipments
8. Preparation of lots. Seller will make reasonable efforts to make the purchased lots accessible to the winning bidder on the dates of removal. Seller will not be responsible for securing or unloading lots once they are loaded at our facility. Any damage or liability caused by incorrectly securing items will be the sole responsibility of the Purchaser.
9. Complete agreement. These terms and conditions, together with any posted notices and/or additional terms provided in the description of any lots within this auction, constitutes the entire terms and conditions on which property listed in the auction sale catalog shall be offered for sale or sold by Seller, and any consignor of such property for whom Seller acts as agent. No oral agreements made between Buyer and Seller shall be valid unless memorialized by both parties in writing. Seller strongly recommends to all bidders to thoroughly inspect all items before the auction on which bidder intends to bid.
10. Auction site. Bidder acknowledges that an auction site is a potentially dangerous place. Flammable, noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances may be present, heavy equipment may be in operation, and eletric circuits may be live. Every person at the auction site before, during and after the auction sale, shall be deemed to be there at his/her own risk with notice of the condition of the premises, the activities on the premises, and conduct of third parties; and the bidder shall so advise his/her agents and employees. No person shall have any claim against Seller, its consignors, agents, employees, directors or principals for any injuries sustained or for damages to or loss of personal property, which may occur from any cause whatsoever.
11. If Seller or its consignor is unable to deliver any lot or any necessary documentation required in respect of any lot, the Purchaser’s sole and exclusive liability shall be the return of any monies paid on such lot.
12. Absolutely NO RETURN of sold goods, NO REFUNDS, and NO EXCHANGES will be permitted.
13. No article shall be removed unless paid for in full and all articles purchased shall be removed within the time period herein provided in the Event Specific Terms & Conditions.
14. Time shall be of the essence. If the Purchaser fails to make payment or remove goods within the time periods herein provided, the Auctioneer may resell the article purchased by auction, private contract or otherwise, as the Seller in his discretion deems advisable. If the Purchaser fails to pay the seller in full for his item by the payment due date, the Purchaser shall owe Seller liquidated damages in the amount of 25% of the hammer price of that item.
15. Buyers may incur an additional packaging fee for all invoices totaling under $1000 for this auction. Each individual item can be palletized on a standard pallet of $25, packaged in a card board box with packing material for $25, placed on a custom pallet for $50, or custom crated for $100. Contact Boggs Equipment for clarification. Boggs Graphics Equipment, LLC is the "agent of sale" only; we fill out and file NO paperwork to assist with exportation.
Large items will be skidded, banded, and shrinkwrapped at no additional charge if buyers total invoice is over $1000. We also offer UPS & FEDEX packaging at a small charge for smaller items if total invoice is under $1000 or FREE packaging if over $1000. We also have multiple loading docks, forklifts, and ground level access for loading buyers vehicles
Buyers may incur an additional packaging fee for all invoices totaling under $1000 for this auction. Each individual item can be palletized on a standard pallet of $25, packaged in a card board box with packing material for $25, placed on a custom pallet for $50, or custom crated for $100. Contact Boggs Equipment for clarification.
You may also be interested in...
Subscribe to our newsletterEnter your email address to receive our auction updates!
Bringing together buyers and sellers in the world's largest marketplace, the internet.