Buyers Premium: 10.00%
Color Count: 384,877
B&W Count: 543,819
Impressia Digital Multi-Media Print Systems are the affordable way to go digital and meet the demand for fast full color letterhead, cards, envelopes, forms, brochures, mailers, labels, banners and more. This system is a high quality color envelope printer solution. The complete turn-key solutions allow you to print on a wider variety of media and sheet sizes, so you can produce more in-house, and on-demand. The system is powered by the included iQueue Prepress Workflow that makes it handle complex digital files, make critical color adjustments, apply screening, imposition and more.
- Best digital color envelope printer in the industry
- Lowest cost per print in the industry
- Prints on a wider variety of media and sheet sizes
- Higher print speeds (up to 78 full color #10 envelopes per minute*)
- Higher resolution (up to 2400)
- Output is 100% waterproof
The Impressia system prints on a variety of stocks including: Uncoated, coated, NCR multi-part forms, card stocks, textured stocks, label stocks and envelopes (Bar-4, Monarch, standard #10, window** and large color envelope printer solution). It offers multiple feed options including the new, patented Enterprise High Speed Feeder, two standard feed trays and an optional large capacity feed tray.Click here for product brochure
Rigging is $300
For more information on this item - contact WireBids at 1-888-229-5733 or at email@example.com
Ships from Des Moines, IA 15865
Accepts Cash, Certified Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover with a 5% fee. All other credit card transactions 4%
Seller Terms for this Auction
The following terms apply to this Online Auction. By participating in this online auction, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. “Seller” means each individual seller, the user on the website who is offering the goods for sale.
1. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS, WITH NO WARRANTIES OR RETURNS.
2. Binding Contract. If you are the highest bidder on a lot when it closes, you agree to purchase that lot for the hammer price plus the buyer's premium. Please bid with care. Do not bid on reserve items unless you intend to pay that amount. Seller may sell equipment for the closing price.
3. Buyer's Premium. You agree to pay a buyer's premium of 10% of the hammer price in addition to the hammer price of any lot you win. This premium will be added to the hammer price in your invoice.
4. Payment. Full payment for any lot must be received by the seller by the time and date specified above.
5. Payment Type. The seller accepts only the forms of payment specified in each lot.
6. Removal. You may not remove or take possession of any lot until the seller receives payment in full for that lot. You must present proof of payment to the seller upon pickup.
7. Removal dates. Lots will be available for pickup on dates indicated by each seller. - All lots must be removed in a timely manner, no longer than a week after payment deadline unless otherwise specified by the seller.
8. Preparation of lots. Seller will make reasonable efforts to make the purchased lots accessible to the winning bidder on the dates of removal. Seller will not be responsible for loading, securing or unloading lots once they are made accessible to the buyer at Seller's facility. Any damage or liability caused by incorrectly securing items will be the sole responsibility of the Purchaser.
9. Complete agreement. These terms and conditions, together with any posted notices and/or additional terms provided in the description of any lots within this auction, constitutes the entire terms and conditions on which property listed in the auction sale catalog shall be offered for sale or sold by Seller, and any consignor of such property for whom Seller acts as agent. No oral agreements made between Buyer and Seller shall be valid unless memorialized by both parties in writing. Seller strongly recommends to all bidders to thoroughly inspect all items before the auction on which bidder intends to bid.
10. Auction site. Bidder acknowledges that an auction site is a potentially dangerous place. Flammable, noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances may be present, heavy equipment may be in operation, and electric circuits may be live. Every person at the auction site before, during and after the auction sale, shall be deemed to be there at his/her own risk with notice of the condition of the premises, the activities on the premises, and conduct of third parties; and the bidder shall so advise his/her agents and employees. No person shall have any claim against Seller, its consignors, agents, employees, directors or principals for any injuries sustained or for damages to or loss of personal property, which may occur from any cause whatsoever.
11. If Seller or its consignor is unable to deliver any lot or any necessary documentation required in respect of any lot, the Purchaser’s sole and exclusive liability shall be the return of any monies paid on such lot. Absolutely NO RETURN of sold goods, NO REFUNDS, and NO EXCHANGES will be permitted.
12. No article shall be removed unless paid for in full and all articles purchased shall be removed within the time period herein provided in the Event Specific Terms & Conditions.
13. Time shall be of the essence. If the Purchaser fails to make payment or remove goods within the time periods herein provided, the Auctioneer may resell the article purchased by auction, private contract or otherwise, as the Seller in his discretion deems advisable. If the Purchaser fails to pay the seller in full for his item by the payment due date, the Purchaser shall owe Seller liquidated damages in the amount of 25% of the hammer price of that item.
14. Some lots are subject to a seller's reserve. If a lot is subject to a reserve, it will be indicated in the lot description and/or directly below the current bid of the lot.