Buyers Premium: 10.00%
Flexifold Air Feed is a unique and versatile paper folding machine, capable of folding paper measuring between 3 x 5 inches (7.6 x 12.7 cm) and 14 x 20 inches (35.5 x 50.8 cm), at speeds up to 27,600 sheets per hour of 8 1/2 x 11 (21.6 x
27.9 cm) and up to 41,000 sheets per hour of 3×5 (7.6×12.7 cm). The Flexifold can make six types of folds: single fold, letter fold, fan fold, semi-gate fold, double-parallel fold and an engineering fold, with the push of a button.
Minimum sheet width 3 x 5 in (7.62 x 12.7cm)
Max Sheet Size 14 x 20” (35.5 x 50.8 cm)
Maximum Paper Weight 65 lb. Cover
Stack Height 2” (5.1 cm)
Fold Roll Speed Infinitely variable between1900”/min. and 7200”/min.(18,288 cm/min. or 182m/min.)
Fold Plate Depth #1 Plate, 13.5” (34.3 cm)
#2 Plate, 13.5” (34.3 cm)
Fold Roll Width 14 1/8” (35.8 cm)
Fold Roll Diameter 1 1/2” (3.8 cm)
Overall Dimensions Height 53” (134.6 cm)
Length 64” (162.6 cm)
Width 28” (71.1 cm)
Operating Voltage 230 VAC/1PH/50Hz
Supplied power 230VAC +/-10%/50HZ/15AMP
Mating Connector 230VAC – CEE 7
115VAC – NEMA5-20R
Automated fold plate settings
4 pre-programmed fold settings
3 memory settings
Automated delivery stacker settings
Preset fold roller setting s that do not require adjustment or paper gap settings
Variable speed DC drive
Sealed ball bearings
Gear driven fold rollers
Timing belt roller to roller drive on cross carrier
Helical gear drive
Solid urethane folding rollers
Sound covers are standard
Mobile cart is standard
The Flexifold Pile Feeder is a modular addition to the Flexifold Folding System. This feederhas these features that adds value to the folding system.
– Higher load capacity – 18 inch (45.8cm) stack
– Register – aligns the paper prior to folding for improved folding accuracy.
– Gap size – allows for larger gaps between sheets, allowing for better folding on some fold configurations
– Sheet counter
– Batch counter
– Speed slaved to the first folding station
– Single sheet operating mode for ease of set up
– Ability to vary sheet gap
– Pile table reload position at a constant height
– Jam or not running inhibit from first fold station (parallel)
The following terms apply to this Online Auction. By participating in this online auction, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. “Seller” AA&D PressExchange, the user on the website who is offering the goods for sale.
1. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS, WITH NO WARRANTIES OR RETURNS.
2. Binding Contract: If you are the highest bidder on a lot when the lot closes, you agree to purchase that lot for the hammer price plus the buyer's premium. Please bid responsibly.
3. Buyer's Premium: You agree to pay a buyer's premium of 10% of the hammer price in addition to the hammer price of any lot you win. This premium will be added to the hammer price in your invoice. 3% discount for cash.
4. Payment: Full payment for any lot must be received by the seller before 5:00PM EST; Friday, January 20th, 2017. The seller accepts the following forms of payment: Cash, Cashiers/Bank Check, Money Order, Wire Transfer, ACH (Electronic Check), Business Check
5. Removal: You may not remove or take possession of any lot until the seller receives payment in full for that lot. You must present proof of payment to the seller upon pickup.
6. Removal dates: Lots will be available for pickup on these dates:
- By Appointment
- All lots must be removed before 4:00 p.m. January 27th, 2017
7. Preparation of lot: Seller will make reasonable efforts to make the purchased lots accessible to the winning bidder on the dates of removal. Seller will not be responsible for securing or unloading lots once they are loaded at our facility. Any damage or liability caused by incorrectly securing items will be the sole responsibility of the Purchaser.
8. Complete agreement: These terms and conditions, together with any posted notices and/or additional terms provided in the description of any lots within this auction, constitutes the entire terms and conditions on which property listed in the auction sale catalogue shall be offered for sale or sold by Seller, and any consignor of such property for whom Seller acts as agent. No oral agreements made between Buyer and Seller shall be valid unless memorialized by both parties in writing. Seller strongly recommends to all bidders to thoroughly inspect all items before the auction on which bidder intends to bid.
9. Auction site: Bidder acknowledges that an auction site is a potentially dangerous place. Flammable, noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances may be present, heavy equipment may be in operation, and electric circuits may be live. Every person at the auction site before, during and after the auction sale, shall be deemed to be there at his/her own risk with notice of the condition of the premises, the activities on the premises, and conduct of third parties; and the bidder shall so advise his/her agents and employees. No person shall have any claim against Seller, its consignors, agents, employees, directors or principals for any injuries sustained or for damages to or loss of personal property, which may occur from any cause whatsoever.
10. Absolutely: NO RETURN of sold goods, NO REFUNDS, and NO EXCHANGES will be permitted.
11. No article shall be removed unless paid for in full and all articles purchased shall be removed within the time period herein provided in the Event Specific Terms & Conditions.
12. Time shall be of the essence: If the Purchaser fails to make payment or remove goods within the time periods herein provided, the Auctioneer may resell the article purchased by auction, private contract or otherwise, as the Seller in his discretion deems advisable. If the Purchaser fails to pay the seller in full for his item by the payment due date, the Purchaser shall owe Seller liquidated damages in the amount of 25% of the hammer price of that item.