Buyers Premium: 10.00%
Model: AP-2 Automatic Punch
The GBC AP2 can accommodate a wide variety of sheet sizes, punch styles and paper stock, making it the right choice for the on-demand environment. It punches intermixed index tabs and irregular sized covers with ease. Die sets can be changed quickly and without any tools.
Continuous load and unload from the same position.
Output stacker maintains job collation without a turn-over device.
Edge guide adjustment knobs allow sheet size change effortlessly without tools.
Variable speed control and adjustable pick feeder to accommodate various paper stocks.
Electronic adjustment for heavily curled stock.
The LCD Display shows machine status at all times
Productivity: Up to 56,000 sheets per hour
Bind Capacity: Variable
Minimum Document Size: 5.5" x 5.5"
Maximum Document Size: 12" x 13"
Max. Doc Size: Binds books as long as 12"
Weight: 410 lbs.
The following terms apply to this Online Auction. By participating in this online auction, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. “Seller” AA&D PressExchange, the user on the website who is offering the goods for sale.
- All lots must be removed before 4:00 p.m. December 31st, 2017
7. Preparation of lot: Seller will make reasonable efforts to make the purchased lots accessible to the winning bidder on the dates of removal. Seller will not be responsible for securing or unloading lots once they are loaded at our facility. Any damage or liability caused by incorrectly securing items will be the sole responsibility of the Purchaser.
8. Complete agreement: These terms and conditions, together with any posted notices and/or additional terms provided in the description of any lots within this auction, constitutes the entire terms and conditions on which property listed in the auction sale catalog shall be offered for sale or sold by Seller, and any consignor of such property for whom Seller acts as agent. No oral agreements made between Buyer and Seller shall be valid unless memorialized by both parties in writing. Seller strongly recommends to all bidders to thoroughly inspect all items before the auction on which bidder intends to bid.
9. Auction site: Bidder acknowledges that an auction site is a potentially dangerous place. Flammable, noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances may be present, heavy equipment may be in operation, and electric circuits may be live. Every person at the auction site before, during and after the auction sale, shall be deemed to be there at his/her own risk with notice of the condition of the premises, the activities on the premises, and conduct of third parties; and the bidder shall so advise his/her agents and employees. No person shall have any claim against Seller, its consignors, agents, employees, directors or principals for any injuries sustained or for damages to or loss of personal property, which may occur from any cause whatsoever.
10. Absolutely: NO RETURN of sold goods, NO REFUNDS, and NO EXCHANGES will be permitted.
11. No article shall be removed unless paid for in full and all articles purchased shall be removed within the time period herein provided in the Event Specific Terms & Conditions.
12. Time shall be of the essence: If the Purchaser fails to make payment or remove goods within the time periods herein provided, the Auctioneer may resell the article purchased by auction, private contract or otherwise, as the Seller in his discretion deems advisable. If the Purchaser fails to pay the seller in full for his item by the payment due date, the Purchaser shall owe Seller liquidated damages in the amount of 25% of the hammer price of that item.