Open for bidding. Bidding ends in in 1 day, 20 hours
Shipping & Handling and Buyer's Premium not included. See auction information and terms for full details.
By bidding on this Lot, you aknowledge that you have read and agreed to the
WireBids Terms and Conditions
and this auctions Seller Terms.
$1: Less than $250$10: $250 to $999$50: $1,000 to $9,999$100: $10,000 and up
You can bid for maximum amount that you're willing to pay for an item.
When you're outbid, we automatically bid on your behalf up to your maximum bid.
We increase your bid by increments only as much as necessary to maintain your position as highest bidder.
Keep in mind we will prefill the bid amount for you with the next minimum bid increment (even when you are outbid).
Lot bidding extension:
If a bid is placed within 5 minutes of lot ending, remaining bidding time will be extended to 5 minutes.
Neopost AS-950C Digital Color Envelope Printing System
Envelope Printing System Description
The AS-950C Digital Colour Printer from Neopost is the world's first printer to leverage patented Memjet- technology to dramatically improve direct mail and transpromotional marketing - at an extremely low total cost of ownership.
It allows mail centres, print shops and marketers of all sizes to take advantage of exceptional colour printing fidelity and printing speed across a wider variety of paper and label stocks than ever before.
The AS-950C is ideally suited for applications such as envelopes and stationery, including wedding, birthday and holiday cards, special event invitations, mail addressing and barcoding, postage printing and more.
Envelope Printing System Specifications
Print Resolution Up to 1600 x 1600 dpi
Print Speed Up to 3,600 pages/hr
Up to 7,500 DL envelopes/hr
Print Area Up to 215 x 431 mm with full bleed capability
Material Size Min (L x W) 107 x 76 mm
Material Size Max (L x W) 431 x 241 mm
Material Thickness 0.5 mm
Ink Capacity 250 ml - Cyan, Yellow, Magenta;
500 ml - Black
Colour Matrix Up to 16.8 million colours
High Capacity Ink Tanks
Fixed Head Design
Automatic Print Head Cleaning and Capping Station
Built-in Top Load Feeder
Pressure Roller Transport System with Star Rollers
TrueType or Postscript System Fonts
PC Interface Requirements
Electronic Firmware Update Downloads via PC Connection
USB 2.0 and Ethernet PC Interface
Mail and Colour Management Software
Length x Width x Height 609 x 508 x 457 mm
Weight 34 kg
Seller Terms for this Auction
The following terms apply to this Online Auction. By participating in this online auction, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. “Seller” means Boggs Graphics Equipment LLC, the user on the website who is offering the goods for sale.
1. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS, WITH NO WARRANTIES OR RETURNS.
2. Binding Contract. If you are the highest bidder on a lot when the lot closes, you agree to purchase that lot for the hammer price plus the buyer's premium. Please bid with care.
3. Buyer's Premium. You agree to pay a buyer's premium of 9% of the hammer price in addition to the hammer price of any lot you win. This premium will be added to the hammer price in your invoice.
4. Payment. Full payment for any lot must be received by the seller before 2:00PM EST; April 30th, 2018. The seller accepts the following forms of payment: Cash, Cashiers/Bank Check, Money Order, Wire Transfer, ACH (Electronic Check), Business Check, American Express, Discover, Visa, Mastercard, Paypal
5. There will be a 4% Buyers Premium Discount on any payments made by Cash, Cashiers/Bank Check, Money Order, Wire Transfer, ACH (Electronic Check), Business Check
6. Removal. You may not remove or take possession of any lot until the seller receives payment in full for that lot. You must present proof of payment to the seller upon pickup.
7. Removal dates. Lots will be available for pickup on these dates:
- Monday through Friday; 8:00 am to 4:00 pm; Saturdays by Appointment
- All lots must be removed before 4:00 p.m., Friday, May 4th 2018
- Special Exceptions can be made for large items or bidders loading overseas shipments
8. Preparation of lots. Seller will make reasonable efforts to make the purchased lots accessible to the winning bidder on the dates of removal. Seller will not be responsible for securing or unloading lots once they are loaded at our facility. Any damage or liability caused by incorrectly securing items will be the sole responsibility of the Purchaser.
9. Complete agreement. These terms and conditions, together with any posted notices and/or additional terms provided in the description of any lots within this auction, constitutes the entire terms and conditions on which property listed in the auction sale catalog shall be offered for sale or sold by Seller, and any consignor of such property for whom Seller acts as agent. No oral agreements made between Buyer and Seller shall be valid unless memorialized by both parties in writing. Seller strongly recommends to all bidders to thoroughly inspect all items before the auction on which bidder intends to bid.
10. Auction site. Bidder acknowledges that an auction site is a potentially dangerous place. Flammable, noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances may be present, heavy equipment may be in operation, and eletric circuits may be live. Every person at the auction site before, during and after the auction sale, shall be deemed to be there at his/her own risk with notice of the condition of the premises, the activities on the premises, and conduct of third parties; and the bidder shall so advise his/her agents and employees. No person shall have any claim against Seller, its consignors, agents, employees, directors or principals for any injuries sustained or for damages to or loss of personal property, which may occur from any cause whatsoever.
11. If Seller or its consignor is unable to deliver any lot or any necessary documentation required in respect of any lot, the Purchaser’s sole and exclusive liability shall be the return of any monies paid on such lot.
12. Absolutely NO RETURN of sold goods, NO REFUNDS, and NO EXCHANGES will be permitted.
13. No article shall be removed unless paid for in full and all articles purchased shall be removed within the time period herein provided in the Event Specific Terms & Conditions.
14. Time shall be of the essence. If the Purchaser fails to make payment or remove goods within the time periods herein provided, the Auctioneer may resell the article purchased by auction, private contract or otherwise, as the Seller in his discretion deems advisable. If the Purchaser fails to pay the seller in full for his item by the payment due date, the Purchaser shall owe Seller liquidated damages in the amount of 25% of the hammer price of that item.
15. Buyers may incur an additional packaging fee for all invoices totaling under $1000 for this auction. Each individual item can be palletized on a standard pallet of $25, packaged in a card board box with packing material for $25, placed on a custom pallet for $50, or custom crated for $100. Contact Boggs Equipment for clarification. Boggs Graphics Equipment, LLC is the "agent of sale" only; we fill out and file NO paperwork to assist with exportation.