Tabcutting Machine Specifications
Fast and Easy Setups
It takes just seconds to change tab positions. Changing tab sizes takes only two minutes.
Handles Many Size Sheets
The extra long steel knives quickly and easily cut a 1 inch (25.4mm) tab in the first position on a 15 inch long sheet.
Precision Cut a Variety of Tab and Step Cuts.
Adjust tabs to any width from 1/2 inch to 6 inches
(12.7mm to 152.4mm) by simply moving knives closer or father apart.
Safe and Easy Operation
The full length safety bar protects the operator’s fingers from knives while rapidly inserting sheet after sheet.
Knives are made from tool steel, hardened and precision ground. They are mounted on 2 inch diameter steel arbor supported by ball bearings. Accurate cutting is further ensured by the solid cast-iron
The only regular maintenance required is to routinely fill the automatic lubricator.
Speed: Up to 5,000 tabs per hour
Sheet Size: Maximum:15 inches with a half inch inset on a 1 inch tab (381mm with a 12.7mm inset cut on
a 25.4mm tab) Minimum:any width x 5-1/2 inches (139.7mm minimum depth)
Paper Weight: 6-point to 25-point paper 6 inches (152.4mm) maximum 1/2 inch (12.7mm) minimum
Tab Cut Size: Stepcut: 13-1/2 inches (342.9mm) maximum 1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2”, 5/8”, 3/4”
Stock Tab Extensions: (6.3mm, 9.5mm, 12.7mm, 15.9mm, 19.1mm)
Knives: Hardened, precision ground steel
Electrical Requirement: 0.5 amp, 120 VAC, 50-60 Hz
Air Requirements: 2 cubic ft. per minute (944 cubic cm per second) at 80 lbs. pressure. Built in pressure
regulator and filter allow use of shop air or separate compressor. permits variations in cutting power.
Ball Bearings of Bushings: All Moving Parts
Lubrication: Fully Automated
Table Top: 48 inches x 15-3/4 inches x 3/8 inches (1219 mm x 400 mm x 9.5 mm)
Table Height: (Adjustable) 39-1/2 inches (1003.3 mm0 maximum 32-1/2 inches (825.5 mm) minimum
Floor Space Required: 58 inches x 26 inches (1473.2 mm x 660.4 mm)
Shipping Weight: 335 lbs. (152 kg)
The following terms apply to this Online Auction. By participating in this online auction, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. “Seller” means Boggs Graphics Equipment LLC, the user on the website who is offering the goods for sale.1. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS, WITH NO WARRANTIES OR RETURNS.
2. Binding Contract. If you are the highest bidder on a lot when the lot closes, you agree to purchase that lot for the hammer price plus the buyer's premium. Please bid with care.
3. Buyer's Premium. You agree to pay a buyer's premium of 9% of the hammer price in addition to the hammer price of any lot you win. This premium will be added to the hammer price in your invoice.
4. Payment. Full payment for any lot must be received by the seller before 2:00PM EST; Within 5 Business Days of the auction. The seller accepts the following forms of payment: Cash, Cashiers/Bank Check, Money Order, Wire Transfer, ACH (Electronic Check), Business Check, American Express, Discover, Visa, Mastercard, Paypal
5. There will be a 4% Buyers Premium Discount on any payments made by Cash, Cashiers/Bank Check, Money Order, Wire Transfer, ACH (Electronic Check), Business Check
6. Removal. You may not remove or take possession of any lot until the seller receives payment in full for that lot. You must present proof of payment to the seller upon pickup.
7. Removal dates. Lots will be available for pickup on these dates:
- Monday through Friday; 8:00 am to 4:00 pm; Saturdays by Appointment
- All lots must be removed before 4:00 p.m., Within one week of the auction end date.
- Special Exceptions can be made for large items or bidders loading overseas shipments
8. Preparation of lots. Seller will make reasonable efforts to make the purchased lots accessible to the winning bidder on the dates of removal. Seller will not be responsible for securing or unloading lots once they are loaded at our facility. Any damage or liability caused by incorrectly securing items will be the sole responsibility of the Purchaser.
9. Complete agreement. These terms and conditions, together with any posted notices and/or additional terms provided in the description of any lots within this auction, constitutes the entire terms and conditions on which property listed in the auction sale catalog shall be offered for sale or sold by Seller, and any consignor of such property for whom Seller acts as agent. No oral agreements made between Buyer and Seller shall be valid unless memorialized by both parties in writing. Seller strongly recommends to all bidders to thoroughly inspect all items before the auction on which bidder intends to bid.
10. Auction site. Bidder acknowledges that an auction site is a potentially dangerous place. Flammable, noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances may be present, heavy equipment may be in operation, and eletric circuits may be live. Every person at the auction site before, during and after the auction sale, shall be deemed to be there at his/her own risk with notice of the condition of the premises, the activities on the premises, and conduct of third parties; and the bidder shall so advise his/her agents and employees. No person shall have any claim against Seller, its consignors, agents, employees, directors or principals for any injuries sustained or for damages to or loss of personal property, which may occur from any cause whatsoever.
11. If Seller or its consignor is unable to deliver any lot or any necessary documentation required in respect of any lot, the Purchaser’s sole and exclusive liability shall be the return of any monies paid on such lot.
12. Absolutely NO RETURN of sold goods, NO REFUNDS, and NO EXCHANGES will be permitted.
13. No article shall be removed unless paid for in full and all articles purchased shall be removed within the time period herein provided in the Event Specific Terms & Conditions.
14. Time shall be of the essence. If the Purchaser fails to make payment or remove goods within the time periods herein provided, the Auctioneer may resell the article purchased by auction, private contract or otherwise, as the Seller in his discretion deems advisable. If the Purchaser fails to pay the seller in full for his item by the payment due date, the Purchaser shall owe Seller liquidated damages in the amount of 25% of the hammer price of that item.
15. Buyers may incur an additional packaging fee for all invoices totaling under $1000 for this auction. Each individual item can be palletized on a standard pallet of $25, packaged in a card board box with packing material for $25, placed on a custom pallet for $50, or custom crated for $100. Contact Boggs Equipment for clarification.
Boggs Graphics Equipment, LLC is the "agent of sale" only; we fill out and file NO paperwork to assist with exportation.
Large items will be skidded, banded, and shrinkwrapped at no additional charge if buyers total invoice is over $1000. We also offer UPS & FEDEX packaging at a small charge for smaller items if total invoice is under $1000 or FREE packaging if over $1000. We also have multiple loading docks, forklifts, and ground level access for loading buyers vehicles
Buyers may incur an additional packaging fee for all invoices totaling under $1000 for this auction. Each individual item can be palletized on a standard pallet of $25, packaged in a card board box with packing material for $25, placed on a custom pallet for $50, or custom crated for $100. Contact Boggs Equipment for clarification.