2015 Heidelberg XL106-5+L 5 Color Press with Aques Coater, XL 106-5+LX2, 122 Million imprs., InkStar, Preset Plus w/ 2 Extension Modules, Inpress Control, Coating Star
Non Stop Feeder with Non-Stop Device
Non Stop Delivery with Rake
Inpress Control FS001459
Prinect Press Center Console with Wallscreen, Remote Ink Control, Touchscreen Controls, and Intellistart
Instant Gate (will require licenses to be purchased from Heidelberg in order to use)
Color Assistant Pro (will require licenses to be purchased from Heidelberg in order to use)
Autoplate Advanced with Heidelberg Register System and Automatic Opening and Closing of Cylinder Guard
Hycolor Inking and Dampening Unit
Pull Lay Double Sheet Detector
Feeder Pile Support Plate with Ramp
Preset Plus Delivery with Two Extension Modules - Version X2
PowderStar AP 500 High-End Powder Spray Device with CANopen
CombiStar with CANopen
Dynamic Sheet Brake
CleanStar with Exaust Air Hood & Fine Filter System
Drystar Advanced, Combination for Preset Plus Delivery with Three Slide in Units, water cooled (1 slide-in IR/Hot air, 1 slide-in hot-air, 1 slide-in ambient air)
Anilox Roller Coating Unit 120 lines/cm (300 lines/inch)
CoatingStar with CANopen
AirStar Air Supply Cabinet (Water cooled)
Cardboard-Kit - Sheet Travel System for Cardboard
Air Transfer Control System
Inkstar 3000 Automatic Ink Dispensing with CANopen
Sheetfed Control System
Prinect Performance Bench marking Premium (will require licenses to be purchased from Heidelberg in order to use)
Prinect Pressroom Manager Version 15.0 (will require licenses to be purchased from Heidelberg in order to use)
For small or large runs, a high level of finishing or standardized jobs – if you want to be economically successful in the world of industrial printing, you need the very latest technology. The Speedmaster® XL 106 offers the most innovative solutions, tailored specifically to your requirements. For traditional commercial or packaging printing, for label printing or web-to-print, this press guarantees you maximum productivity combined with top efficiency and total ease of operation.
The Speedmaster XL 106 has the highest level of automation on the market. Get the jump on industrial printing production of tomorrow with Push to Stop: for the first time in the history of offset printing, you can now change jobs fully automatically – from the last to the first good sheet, right up to the start of production. The unique, job-oriented Intellistart® 2 assistance system will revolutionize how you change jobs, with efficient job preparation and automatic generation of time-optimized job change programs.
Intelligent automation, intuitive operation, top quality, and
maximum productivity and cost effectiveness make the
Speedmaster XL 106 your success story in industrial printing.
|Max. sheet size||750 mm x 1,060 mm (29.53 in x 41.73 in)|
|Min. sheet size||340x480 mm (13.39x18.90 in) straight printing|
410x480 mm (16.14x18.90 in) 1P in perfecting mode/straight printing/18,000 sph
440×600 mm (17.32×23.62 in) w nonstop operation delivery
|Max. print format||740 mm x 1,050 mm (29.13 in x 41.34 in) straight printing|
730 mm x 1,050 mm (28.74 in x 41.34 in) perfecting mode
|Thickness||0.03-1 mm/0.0012×0.039 in (0.8 mm/0.031 in) straight press (P1) w/o nonstop op delivery|
0.07-1 mm/0.0028×0.039 in (0.8 mm/0.031 in) straight press (P1) w nonstop op delivery
|Gripper margin||10 mm – 12 mm (0.39 in × 0.47 in) thickness < 0.8 mm (0.03 in)|
11 mm – 12 mm (0.43 in – 0.47 in) thickness > 0.8mm (0.03 in)
|Maximum||18,000 sph (standard straight printing presses)|
15,000 sph (standard perfecting presses)
18,000 sph (option perfecting presses)
|Cylinder undercut||0.10 mm (0.0039 in)|
|Distance from lead edge of plate to lead edge of print||53 mm (2.09 in)|
|Length x width||811 mm x 1,055 mm (31.93 in x 41.54 in)|
|Thickness||0.24 mm - 0.30 mm (0.0094 in - 0.0118 in)|
|Length x width, blanket||885 mm x 1,077 mm (34.84 in x 42.40 in) metal-barred|
|Thickness blanket||1.95 mm (0.0768 in)|
|Length x width, packing sheet||765 mm x 1,054 mm (30.12 in x 41.50 in)|
|Cylinder undercut||2.30 mm (0.0906 in)|
|Coating blanket cylinder|
|Length x width, coating blanket||828 mm x 1,072 mm (32.60 in x 42.20 in) metal-barred|
|Length x width, coating plate||819 mm x 1,060 mm (32.24 in x 41.73 in)|
|Max. coating area||740 mm x 1,050 mm (29.13 in x 41.34 in)|
|Cylinder undercut||3.20 mm (0.1260 in)|
|Distance from lead edge of coating plate to lead edge of coating||43 mm (1.69 in)|
|Feeder||1,320 mm (51.97 in) incl. pile table and pile support plate|
|Delivery||1,295 mm (50.98 in) incl. pile table and pile support plate|
|Basis||Speedmaster XL 106-6+L with Preset Plus Feeder and Preset Plus Delivery with two delivery extension modules|
|Number of printing units||6|
|Number of coating units||1|
|Length||16.59 m (653.15 in)|
|Width||3.93 m (154.72 in)|
|Height||2.08 m (81.89 in)|
The following terms apply to this Online Auction. By participating in this online auction, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. “Seller” means Boggs Graphics Equipment LLC, and JJ Bender LLC, the users on the website who is offering the goods for sale.
1. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS, WITH NO WARRANTIES OR RETURNS.
2. Binding Contract. If you are the highest bidder on a lot when the lot closes, you agree to purchase that lot for the hammer price plus the buyer's premium. Please bid with care.
3. Buyer's Premium. You agree to pay a buyer's premium of 18% of the hammer price in addition to the hammer price of any lot you win. This premium will be added to the hammer price in your invoice.
4. Payment. Full payment for any lot must be received by the seller before 2:00 PM EST; June 10th, 2020. The seller accepts the following forms of payment: Cash, Cashiers/Bank Check, Money Order, Wire Transfer, ACH (Electronic Check), Business Check, American Express, Discover, Visa, Mastercard.
5. There will be a 3% Buyers Premium Discount on any payments made by Cash, Cashiers/Bank Check, Money Order, Wire Transfer, ACH (Electronic Check), Business Check
6. Removal. You may not remove or take possession of any lot until the seller receives payment in full for that lot. You must present proof of payment to the seller upon pickup.
7. Removal dates. Lots will be available for pickup on these dates:
- Monday, June 8th 2020 through Friday, June 12th 2020; 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Monday, June 15th 2020 through Friday, June 19th 2020; BY APPOINTMENT
- Last day for standard removal is Friday, June 19th 2020
- Special Exceptions can be made for the Heidleberg XL106 and Heidelberg XL75, but they must be removed by June 30th, 2020.
8. Preparation of lots. Seller will make reasonable efforts to make the purchased lots accessible to the winning bidder on the dates of removal. Seller will not be responsible for securing or unloading lots once they are loaded at our facility. Any damage or liability caused by incorrectly securing items will be the sole responsibility of the Purchaser.
9. Complete agreement. These terms and conditions, together with any posted notices and/or additional terms provided in the description of any lots within this auction, constitutes the entire terms and conditions on which property listed in the auction sale catalog shall be offered for sale or sold by Seller, and any consignor of such property for whom Seller acts as agent. No oral agreements made between Buyer and Seller shall be valid unless memorialized by both parties in writing. Seller strongly recommends to all bidders to thoroughly inspect all items before the auction on which bidder intends to bid.
10. Auction site. Bidder acknowledges that an auction site is a potentially dangerous place. Flammable, noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances may be present, heavy equipment may be in operation, and electric circuits may be live. Every person at the auction site before, during and after the auction sale, shall be deemed to be there at his/her own risk with notice of the condition of the premises, the activities on the premises, and conduct of third parties; and the bidder shall so advise his/her agents and employees. No person shall have any claim against Seller, its consignors, agents, employees, directors or principals for any injuries sustained or for damages to or loss of personal property, which may occur from any cause whatsoever.
11. If Seller or its consignor is unable to deliver any lot or any necessary documentation required in respect of any lot, the Purchaser’s sole and exclusive liability shall be the return of any monies paid on such lot.
12. Absolutely NO RETURN of sold goods, NO REFUNDS, and NO EXCHANGES will be permitted.
13. No article shall be removed unless paid for in full and all articles purchased shall be removed within the time period herein provided in the Event Specific Terms & Conditions.
14. Time shall be of the essence. If the Purchaser fails to make the payment or remove goods within the time periods herein provided, the Auctioneer may resell the article purchased by auction, private contract or otherwise, as the Seller in his discretion deems advisable. If the Purchaser fails to pay the seller in full for his item by the payment due date, the Purchaser shall owe Seller liquidated damages in the amount of 25% of the hammer price of that item.
Boggs Graphics Equipment, LLC is the "agent of sale" only; we fill out and file NO paperwork to assist with exportation.
Boggs Equipment personnel will be on site to assist with loading of small items. There are multiple loading docks at this location. All other items will require a rigging fee, or your own machinery mover to load them. Boggs Equipment will provide reasonable pricing for all items they are willing to package and load. Please see the individual lot page.