Printer / Cutter Description
The SOLJET PRO III XC-540 is the ultimate high-volume production tool for stunning indoor and outdoor banners, signs, vehicles, decals, POP displays and more. The new performance enhancements make this model the industry's most advanced printer/cutter featuring Roland's proprietary Intelligent Pass Control™ technology for unmatched productivity and flawless print quality in every print mode. The XC-540 delivers rich, dense 6-color CMYKLcLm images at an impressive maximum print speed of 441 sqft./hr.
For maximum productivity, the XC-540 features a tri-heating system and advanced media feed and automatic take-up system and can be upgraded with an optional dryer/blower unit. The XC-540 can also be configured as a 5-color model equipped with White ECO-SOL MAX ink, creating bold white graphics for packaging comps, window graphics, POP, labels, decals and more.
Summary of Features:
Rugged, scratch resistant ECO-SOL MAX ink
Choice of 440 or 220ml ink cartridges
Blazing print speed – up to 441 sqft./hr.
Prints on both uncoated & coated media
Up to 3-years outdoor durability without lamination
Photorealistic printing up to 1440x1440 dpi
New! Roland Intelligent Pass Control Technology
Precision Firing Pattern
Advanced media handling system supports rolls up to 66 lbs
Automated take-up system included
Optional DU-540 dryer system
Roland VersaWorks RIP software
Easy-to-use Graphical User Interface
Roland Color System
Variable Data Printing
The following terms apply to this Online Auction. By participating in this online auction, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. “Seller” means Boggs Graphics Equipment LLC, the user on the website who is offering the goods for sale.
1. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS, WITH NO WARRANTIES OR RETURNS.
2. Binding Contract. If you are the highest bidder on a lot when the lot closes, you agree to purchase that lot for the hammer price plus the buyer's premium. Please bid with care.
3. Buyer's Premium. You agree to pay a buyer's premium of 9% of the hammer price in addition to the hammer price of any lot you win. This premium will be added to the hammer price in your invoice.
4. Payment. Full payment for any lot must be received by the seller before 2:00PM EST; Within 5 Business Days of the auction. The seller accepts the following forms of payment: Cash, Cashiers/Bank Check, Money Order, Wire Transfer, ACH (Electronic Check), Business Check, American Express, Discover, Visa, Mastercard, Paypal
5. There will be a 4% Buyers Premium Discount on any payments made by Cash, Cashiers/Bank Check, Money Order, Wire Transfer, ACH (Electronic Check), Business Check
6. Removal. You may not remove or take possession of any lot until the seller receives payment in full for that lot. You must present proof of payment to the seller upon pickup.
7. Removal dates. Lots will be available for pickup on these dates:
- Monday through Friday; 8:00 am to 4:00 pm; Saturdays by Appointment
- All lots must be removed before 4:00 p.m., Within one week of the auction end date.
- Special Exceptions can be made for large items or bidders loading overseas shipments
8. Preparation of lots. Seller will make reasonable efforts to make the purchased lots accessible to the winning bidder on the dates of removal. Seller will not be responsible for securing or unloading lots once they are loaded at our facility. Any damage or liability caused by incorrectly securing items will be the sole responsibility of the Purchaser.
9. Complete agreement. These terms and conditions, together with any posted notices and/or additional terms provided in the description of any lots within this auction, constitutes the entire terms and conditions on which property listed in the auction sale catalog shall be offered for sale or sold by Seller, and any consignor of such property for whom Seller acts as agent. No oral agreements made between Buyer and Seller shall be valid unless memorialized by both parties in writing. Seller strongly recommends to all bidders to thoroughly inspect all items before the auction on which bidder intends to bid.
10. Auction site. Bidder acknowledges that an auction site is a potentially dangerous place. Flammable, noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances may be present, heavy equipment may be in operation, and eletric circuits may be live. Every person at the auction site before, during and after the auction sale, shall be deemed to be there at his/her own risk with notice of the condition of the premises, the activities on the premises, and conduct of third parties; and the bidder shall so advise his/her agents and employees. No person shall have any claim against Seller, its consignors, agents, employees, directors or principals for any injuries sustained or for damages to or loss of personal property, which may occur from any cause whatsoever.
11. If Seller or its consignor is unable to deliver any lot or any necessary documentation required in respect of any lot, the Purchaser’s sole and exclusive liability shall be the return of any monies paid on such lot.
12. Absolutely NO RETURN of sold goods, NO REFUNDS, and NO EXCHANGES will be permitted.
13. No article shall be removed unless paid for in full and all articles purchased shall be removed within the time period herein provided in the Event Specific Terms & Conditions.
14. Time shall be of the essence. If the Purchaser fails to make payment or remove goods within the time periods herein provided, the Auctioneer may resell the article purchased by auction, private contract or otherwise, as the Seller in his discretion deems advisable. If the Purchaser fails to pay the seller in full for his item by the payment due date, the Purchaser shall owe Seller liquidated damages in the amount of 25% of the hammer price of that item.
15. Buyers may incur an additional packaging fee for all invoices totaling under $1000 for this auction. Each individual item can be palletized on a standard pallet of $25, packaged in a card board box with packing material for $25, placed on a custom pallet for $50, or custom crated for $100. Contact Boggs Equipment for clarification.
Boggs Graphics Equipment, LLC is the "agent of sale" only; we fill out and file NO paperwork to assist with exportation.
Note: Buyers premium is 9% (5% if paid by check or wire), If invoice is paid by Check or Wire buyers premium is only 5%
Boggs Equipment can make shipping arrangements anywhere in the US. For Overseas shipments, you will have to contact a freight forwarder or broker, but we can load any truck or container at no extra cost. - contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (888) 837-8101 for more information
Please be sure to view all the photos by clicking the “lot images” link on each individual lot page. Click on the picture of the item you want to view in "lot photos" to enlarge picture. Some items may have video.
First Lots Ends: Thursday, June 10th @ 1:00 PM EST
If you have any questions please feel free to call us @ 1.888.837.8101 or E-mail: Sales@BoggsEquipment.com
We are selling the best assets of multiple printing companies in one auction. We DO NOT provide any warranties or guarantees. All items are presumed to be in working condition when taken out of service. Boggs Equipment strongly encourages bidders to come and inspect the items in person, or to send a representative to evaluate the item(s) for their own self interest.
-Bidding Extensions are 5 Minutes
-All Items located in the Boggs Equipment warehouse will be skidded, banded, shrink wrapped, and loaded at no additional charge. We have multiple loading docks, forklifts, and ground level access for smaller vehicles.
-We have done our best to provide as much information about these items as possible. The descriptions are taken from the manufacturers website. There are things we do not have perfect knowledge of because features change. When there is a discrepancy between the written description and the actual item, the photographs will win out. You are bidding on the items in the photographs, not the written descriptions. Please make sure to look over ALL images.
- Special Notice International Bidders: We greatly appreciate your business. In the past, we have tried to work with you on payment and shipping. We have no problem with holding equipment for up to 30 days for shipping, but it MUST be PAID for within 3 DAYS. We will work with you on trying to complete a container, but PLEASE do not bid if you cannot meet these conditions. We do not like to relist items!
Payment Deadline is 5 Business Days after auction closes (Items paid by check or wire will save 4% on buyers premium)
**No foreign credit cards over $2,000.00 (Excluding Canada)
For this quantity of items lots will be staggered only 2 minutes apart. Items on this auction will close quickly so please have your proxy bids in before the auction starts closing to avoid missing out.
**To view videos, click the "Play Video" tab above the item description**