S/N H1625 1041
Wide Format Printer Description
The EFI™ H1625 LED is a mid-level production printer designed to maximize image quality with four color plus optional white and grayscale print capability, and uptime with simple, automated operational and maintenance features.
Seize the opportunities of LED hybrid printing
Prints four color plus optional white on an extended range of flexible and rigid substrates
Produces near photographic image quality, saturated colors and smooth color gradations with true eight-level variable drop grayscale print capability to increase your customer satisfaction
Available with optional white ink and single-pass, multi-layer print capability for even more profit opportunity
Prints on more substrates and open doors to more applications and truly unique, creative opportunities
Increases up time and productivity while reducing maintenance with instant on/off LED lamps
Drives down operating costs with decreased power consumption, fewer consumable parts, and less waste with consistent color output and simple operation
Available with your choice of EFI - 3M™ ProGraphics UV or ProGraphics UV POP inks
Offers customers a greener printing solution
Integrates with EFI Web-to-Print and MIS/ERP solutions with native JDF connectivity
Handles flexible and rigid substrates up to 65” (165 cm) wide and 2” (5.08 cm) thick
Image width 64” (162.6 cm) full-bleed printing
Vacuum belt drive system with variable control
Maximum rigid and roll media weight: 100 lbs (45.4 kg)
Maximum roll diameter: 9” (22.9 cm)
Modular table design for scalable rigid printing depth
300 x 300 dpi, 8 levels of grayscale
600 x 600 dpi, 4 & 8 levels of grayscale
900 x 900 dpi, 4 & 8 levels of grayscale
1200 x 600 dpi, 8 levels of grayscale
Ultra Quality Mode 35 ft²/hr (3 m²/hr)
High Quality Mode 80 ft²/hr (7 m²/hr)
POP Quality Mode 133 ft²/hr (12m²/hr)
Production Mode 247 ft²/hr (23 m²/hr)
Distant View/Outdoor Mode 319 ft²/hr (30m²/hr)
Express Mode 458 ft²/hr (42 m²/hr)
White printing, one-half CMYK speeds
Six piezoelectric grayscale print heads, up to eight levels of grayscale
Two LED lamps with dynamic curing settings
One-year printer warranty (excluding consumables)
The following terms apply to this Online Auction. By participating in this online auction, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. “Seller” means Boggs Graphics Equipment LLC, the user on the website who is offering the goods for sale.1. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS, WITH NO WARRANTIES OR RETURNS.
2. Binding Contract. If you are the highest bidder on a lot when the lot closes, you agree to purchase that lot for the hammer price plus the buyer's premium. Please bid with care.
3. Buyer's Premium. You agree to pay a buyer's premium of 9% of the hammer price in addition to the hammer price of any lot you win. This premium will be added to the hammer price in your invoice.
4. Payment. Full payment for any lot must be received by the seller before 2:00PM EST; Within 5 Business Days of the auction. The seller accepts the following forms of payment: Cash, Cashiers/Bank Check, Money Order, Wire Transfer, ACH (Electronic Check), Business Check, American Express, Discover, Visa, Mastercard, Paypal
5. There will be a 4% Buyers Premium Discount on any payments made by Cash, Cashiers/Bank Check, Money Order, Wire Transfer, ACH (Electronic Check), Business Check
6. Removal. You may not remove or take possession of any lot until the seller receives payment in full for that lot. You must present proof of payment to the seller upon pickup.
7. Removal dates. Lots will be available for pickup on these dates:
- Monday through Friday; 8:00 am to 4:00 pm; Saturdays by Appointment
- All lots must be removed before 4:00 p.m., Within one week of the auction end date.
- Special Exceptions can be made for large items or bidders loading overseas shipments
8. Preparation of lots. Seller will make reasonable efforts to make the purchased lots accessible to the winning bidder on the dates of removal. Seller will not be responsible for securing or unloading lots once they are loaded at our facility. Any damage or liability caused by incorrectly securing items will be the sole responsibility of the Purchaser.
9. Complete agreement. These terms and conditions, together with any posted notices and/or additional terms provided in the description of any lots within this auction, constitutes the entire terms and conditions on which property listed in the auction sale catalog shall be offered for sale or sold by Seller, and any consignor of such property for whom Seller acts as agent. No oral agreements made between Buyer and Seller shall be valid unless memorialized by both parties in writing. Seller strongly recommends to all bidders to thoroughly inspect all items before the auction on which bidder intends to bid.
10. Auction site. Bidder acknowledges that an auction site is a potentially dangerous place. Flammable, noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances may be present, heavy equipment may be in operation, and eletric circuits may be live. Every person at the auction site before, during and after the auction sale, shall be deemed to be there at his/her own risk with notice of the condition of the premises, the activities on the premises, and conduct of third parties; and the bidder shall so advise his/her agents and employees. No person shall have any claim against Seller, its consignors, agents, employees, directors or principals for any injuries sustained or for damages to or loss of personal property, which may occur from any cause whatsoever.
11. If Seller or its consignor is unable to deliver any lot or any necessary documentation required in respect of any lot, the Purchaser’s sole and exclusive liability shall be the return of any monies paid on such lot.
12. Absolutely NO RETURN of sold goods, NO REFUNDS, and NO EXCHANGES will be permitted.
13. No article shall be removed unless paid for in full and all articles purchased shall be removed within the time period herein provided in the Event Specific Terms & Conditions.
14. Time shall be of the essence. If the Purchaser fails to make payment or remove goods within the time periods herein provided, the Auctioneer may resell the article purchased by auction, private contract or otherwise, as the Seller in his discretion deems advisable. If the Purchaser fails to pay the seller in full for his item by the payment due date, the Purchaser shall owe Seller liquidated damages in the amount of 25% of the hammer price of that item.
15. Buyers may incur an additional packaging fee for all invoices totaling under $1000 for this auction. Each individual item can be palletized on a standard pallet of $25, packaged in a card board box with packing material for $25, placed on a custom pallet for $50, or custom crated for $100. Contact Boggs Equipment for clarification.
Boggs Graphics Equipment, LLC is the "agent of sale" only; we fill out and file NO paperwork to assist with exportation.
Large items will be skidded, banded, and shrinkwrapped at no additional charge if buyers total invoice is over $1000. We also offer UPS & FEDEX packaging at a small charge for smaller items if total invoice is under $1000 or FREE packaging if over $1000. We also have multiple loading docks, forklifts, and ground level access for loading buyers vehicles
Buyers may incur an additional packaging fee for all invoices totaling under $1000 for this auction. Each individual item can be palletized on a standard pallet of $25, packaged in a card board box with packing material for $25, placed on a custom pallet for $50, or custom crated for $100. Contact Boggs Equipment for clarification.