Expanding into the Flatbed printing market has never been so easy, the HB FB 750 gives businesses the opportunity to produce more high-value applications across a wide range of solid and flexible substrates. Evolving from the HP FB 700, the FB 750 incorporates numerous features and additions including a brand new head carriage for increased print accuracy. The new heavy duty output tables have been redesigned with an all new space saving design, allowing users to remove and easily store the tables when not in use. It also uses HP UV-curable inks which do not require any special ventilation to be installed, just a well ventilated room will suffice. With high print speeds of up to 85 sqm/hr and an indoor print speed of up to 21.1 sqm/hr the HP FB 750 also incorporates multi-image, multi-size capabilities on up to 6 sheets/ boards at the same time and with true full bleed. The advancement of HP White ink HP FB251 technology and increased colour gamut across the CMYK HP FB794 set allows the HP FB 750 to print vivid, photographic quality prints with high white opacity.
Product No.: L1Q42A
*includes accessories shown*
Model Size: 98.4"
Print Technology: Piezoelectric inkjet, UV-curable ink
Print quality color (best): Up to 1200x1600 dpi
Maximum print speed: 915 sq. ft. per hour
Ink Type: UV-curable pigment-based ink
Print heads: 12 (2 e/ cyan, magenta, yellow, black, light cyan, light magenta; option 12 (2 e/ cyan magetna, yellow black, 4 white)
Number of print cartridges: 6 (cyan, magenta, yellow, black, light cyan, light magenta); option: 5 (cyan, magenta, yellow, black, white)
Ink drop: Variable drop size
Print cartridge volume delivered: HP 250 and 794 Scitex Ink Cartridge: cyan, magenta, yellow, black, light cyan, light magenta (3L); HP 251 Scitex Ink Cartridge: white (2L)
Model size: 250 cm
Print technology: Piezoelectric inkjet, UV-curable ink
Print quality color (best): Up to 1200 x 600 dpi
Maximum print speed: 85 m²/hr
Ink types: UV-curable pigment-based ink
Print heads: 12 (2 each cyan, magenta, yellow, black, light cyan, light magenta)
option: 12 (2 each cyan, magenta, yellow, black, 4 white)
Number of print cartridges: 6 (cyan, magenta, yellow, black, light cyan, light magenta)
option: 5 (cyan, magenta, yellow, black, white)
Ink drop: Variable drop size
Print cartridge volume delivered: HP 250 and 794 Scitex Ink Cartridge: cyan, magenta, yellow, black, light cyan, light magenta (3 L)
HP 251 Scitex Ink Cartridge: white (2 L)
Finished output handling: Flatbed, sheet feed, and roll feed with optional HP Scitex FB750 Roll Printing Kit. Vacuum belt media drive for easy loading and accurate media advance
Productivity features included: Full-bleed printing, double side printing, N-up printing multi-image, nested printing, print on flexible through optional Roll Printing Kit, media detection, stored media settings, and automatic calibrations: printhead alignment, nozzle-out detection and replacement
Media sizes, custom: 21 x 15 to 250 x 122 cm (up to 250 x 305 cm with two sets of optional Extension Tables)
Roll maximum input: 1
Roll external diameter: 23 cm (with optional Roll-to-Roll Upgrade Kit)
Roll maximum weight: 81 kg
Media thickness: Up to 64 mm
Dimensions (W x D x H): 411 X 126 x 153 cm
Weight: 814 kg (without standard input and output tables)
The following terms apply to this Online Auction. By participating in this online auction, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. “Seller” means Boggs Graphics Equipment LLC, the user on the website who is offering the goods for sale.
1. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS, WITH NO WARRANTIES OR RETURNS.
2. Binding Contract. If you are the highest bidder on a lot when the lot closes, you agree to purchase that lot for the hammer price plus the buyer's premium. Please bid with care.
3. Buyer's Premium. You agree to pay a buyer's premium of 10% of the hammer price in addition to the hammer price of any lot you win. This premium will be added to the hammer price in your invoice.
4. Payment. Full payment for any lot must be received by the seller before 2:00PM EST; Within 5 Business Days of the auction. The seller accepts the following forms of payment: Cash, Cashiers/Bank Check, Money Order, Wire Transfer, ACH (Electronic Check), Business Check, American Express, Discover, Visa, Mastercard.
5. Removal. You may not remove or take possession of any lot until the seller receives payment in full for that lot. You must present proof of payment to the seller upon pickup.
6. Removal dates. Lots will be available for pickup on these dates:
- Monday through Friday; 8:00 am to 4:00 pm; Saturdays by Appointment
- All lots must be removed before 4:00 p.m., Within one week of the auction end date.
- Special Exceptions can be made for large items or bidders loading overseas shipments
7. Preparation of lots. Seller will make reasonable efforts to make the purchased lots accessible to the winning bidder on the dates of removal. Seller will not be responsible for securing or unloading lots once they are loaded at our facility. Any damage or liability caused by incorrectly securing items will be the sole responsibility of the Purchaser.
8. Complete agreement. These terms and conditions, together with any posted notices and/or additional terms provided in the description of any lots within this auction, constitutes the entire terms and conditions on which property listed in the auction sale catalog shall be offered for sale or sold by Seller, and any consignor of such property for whom Seller acts as agent. No oral agreements made between Buyer and Seller shall be valid unless memorialized by both parties in writing. Seller strongly recommends to all bidders to thoroughly inspect all items before the auction on which bidder intends to bid.
9. Auction site. Bidder acknowledges that an auction site is a potentially dangerous place. Flammable, noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances may be present, heavy equipment may be in operation, and electric circuits may be live. Every person at the auction site before, during and after the auction sale, shall be deemed to be there at his/her own risk with notice of the condition of the premises, the activities on the premises, and conduct of third parties; and the bidder shall so advise his/her agents and employees. No person shall have any claim against Seller, its consignors, agents, employees, directors or principals for any injuries sustained or for damages to or loss of personal property, which may occur from any cause whatsoever.
10. If Seller or its consignor is unable to deliver any lot or any necessary documentation required in respect of any lot, the Purchaser’s sole and exclusive liability shall be the return of any monies paid on such lot.
11. Absolutely NO RETURN of sold goods, NO REFUNDS, and NO EXCHANGES will be permitted.
12. No article shall be removed unless paid for in full and all articles purchased shall be removed within the time period herein provided in the Event Specific Terms & Conditions.
13. Time shall be of the essence. If the Purchaser fails to make payment or remove goods within the time periods herein provided, the Auctioneer may resell the article purchased by auction, private contract or otherwise, as the Seller in his discretion deems advisable. If the Purchaser fails to pay the seller in full for his item by the payment due date, the Purchaser shall owe Seller liquidated damages in the amount of 25% of the hammer price of that item.
14. Buyers may incur an additional packaging fee for all invoices. Shipping and packaging at buyers expense.
Boggs Graphics Equipment, LLC is the "agent of sale" only; we fill out and file NO paperwork to assist with exportation.
Shipping and Packaging at Buyers Expense.